Questionz

Old November 8th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Questionz

we mite getta stop atta granby hooman girl kittenz howze where der iz alzo a
boy grandkitten... Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ups.com...
Chester dissis gonna bee so much funn!

Lucy

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:52:23 -0600, Stormmee wrote:
k den me anna lucy wantsa get onna venshure onna eazt koazt... butted

kan
owrselvez purleze makesa stopp atta nigra fallz, Chester, hopin der

iza dry
spot ta see it furm

Old November 8th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

We saw won heer somewhere. I fink itz calld "Introdukshuns."

LeO

On Nov 7, 3:19 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
afur mine hooman readed diz i wuz thinkin purrhapz we needsa intruductin
thread so everycat kan introduze demselvez anna we kan all getta know each
ofur... so dat owlde katz anna new katz anna hoomanz know who iz here...
Cheter

Old November 8th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Chester dats gona be SOOOO romantikal! Ime glad yur bakk!

Lucy

On Nov 7, 3:40 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
Chester lukz atta Lucy anna... duz you wantsa go bak onna venshure, I thinkz
it wuuld be kule anna maybe we kan go to niagra fallz kuz we juzt getted
winked, Chester

Old November 8th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Mietze! Questionz

Unka Fred, dis stinks. Dey doant know what theyre missen.

Lucy

Fred: Not to be nosey, well yes, to be nosey have you heard anymore
about the TV thing?

Yes I have and was waiting till the right time, but since you ask,

the
CBC turned down my show after thinking about it for almost three
months. It was hard to hear after coming so close. I'm not sure what
I'll do next.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old November 8th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i iz gladta be bak anna willz pozt in anofur thread later bowt da hoomanz
badnezz, Chester
ps.com...

Old November 8th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat substandard sekatari iz takin a longlong time ta be readin... Stormmee
who has alzo now notized softz clawz

Old November 8th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I wishez der would be a duction thred dat just gives da namez of da katz and
da hoomans and not a lot of uvver komentz so da gramby kud make a listz to
keepz track of all dem peoplez. youz knowz like no hihi efferkittyz and all
dat sordt of fing. Piglet wanting to get this all straight.

Old November 8th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wewl, I kan speek furr mineself, buttid Meowmee spoke furr me wen
hur started da Answerz twed. In fuud, an puurrrsunz of awl purrzuazionns
I du lyke variety.
Maynlee, ovkorze groops evolve ofurr tyme, and diz iz uh gudgud ting.
Buttid sum *infrastructure* (fangu uhgin furr da rite woid, Unka Cory) is
necessary to keep kontinooity.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I agree that all cats are welcome but think petunia can speak for herelf,
being a cat she might not like ani chang at all... fur zample, mine
hoomanz
haf recentli changed da lifinrum arownd anna i minesef anna Trudi heartli
disagreez wif diz chang... spekalli gettin rid of owrz fafurite skratchin
pozt... err i meanz da chair dat wented to da brige fur RB kitteez ta
skratch... err i meanz sleep on, Tiger
squiffer wrote in message

oh, wow, I'm also from the old group preceding rpcc and Unca Cory makes

some
great points. Two of his points though are based on a misunderstanding.
Let me reference those two:
_____________________________________
1. An Rpcc'er wrote:

: I have been so impressed by the quality of writing that happens in
our
: events, especially the Jellical Ball and wedwinks...the narratives

have
been
: so meaningful, and I have been remiss in not saying so quite often.

At
this
: Jellical Ball, I even cut-and-pasted much of it, to read from time to
time.
:
: I would be very happy and contented to see the traditions of rpcc
continue
: without any change at all,

Then Cory wrote:

: There isn't any way possible for RPCC to continue its traditions
without
: any change at all. Kitties come and go now, for whatever reason, on an
: almost routine basis.
I believe this refers to wanting to keep Meitze/Melissa in charge of the
"Calling of the names" that takes place at the Jellicle Ball and of

course,
"The Walk" and that's all. All other changes are inevitable, welcome and
interesting. I also want to keep Melissa in that role.
Kathy G
2. Cory wrote:
:I don't mean or want to speak for any kitty or hooman, but the new
: kitties who've joined RPCC in recent years since the split ARE welcome
: here, IMNSHO. We ARE glad to have you here, and we DO want the new
: kitties to feel welcome and join in or start activities that are fun,
: not only for the rest of the group, but for the individual kitties, I
: believe.
Holy Bast, Unca Cory, where on earth did you get the idea that new
kitties
aren't welcome? Good grief! Of course they are. Why else did we survive
those flame wars and the battle with the officials that tried to deny us
this group? We fought to make this group a reality for all kitties who

want
to meowchat. You gotta remember that war. It was hard and it was serious.
And now there is an rpccc and all meowchatters have it as their home. All

is
the operative word. That would be the Old Meowchatters, the New

Meowchatters
and the left-over Meowchatters.

I've been following the Wedwink and it's delightful. Did you know that
the
very first Wedwink was between Dolores' Thaddeus and my Lily? Before
that
everyone had winkwink bonds, but Lily's Maw, Frau Freya, was an old
fashioned cat and insisted on a wedwink, so we did it.

Anyway, I sure do hope that we are all welcome here - that was the
purpose
in creating this group, after all.

KathyG
: --- Unca Cory

Old November 8th 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*whisperz to petunia* your hooman iz smurter dan she thinkz... i thinkz she
knowz more wurdz or sumfin, i wuz thinkin her juzt made upa new wurd usin
dat structure wurd anna unnerpinninz, Tiger, conspiratorili

Old November 8th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

I fink thuh Walk wuz created by Mietze an Auntie Melissa tu honor thuh ones
hoo hab gone tu thuh bridge. I *fink* dey thot it up all by theirownselfs,
and dat dey wuz NOT asked by thuh groop tu du it, so it wuldnt be inna faq.
Itz part uf hur website, much uf witch iz devoted tu da rpcc kitties. I no
dat my club, thuh HPCC, hazza paije dere, but Auntie Melissa, hoo wuzza club
sponsor, thot dat up on hur own tuu. Itz jist nice stuff dat dey hab dun
fur uz wiffowt bein asked tu du it.
Princess Pasha, trying tu eggsplain but feeling dat sumhow she haz missed a
vital detayl

"Stormmee" wrote in message
da walk iza veri impurtint, duz anicat know ifin its inna faq or
somewherez
like dat? Tiger
Ellie wrote in message
Itz sad dat sumwon wuld du dat, Azad. Most uf uz are furry grateful fur

all
Mietze haz dun, an I hope when thuh time comes dat it will be Mietze hoo
calls MY name an I will habba place onna Walk of Remembrance.
Princess Pasha

Sqyooze mineselv fur introodin, Mr. Sebastian...Miz Pasha.
But Mietze dint say she wuz leefin.
Just retiring.
Maykin frets to leef...dat's just lame.
She wuddnt do dat, she'd just go.
Sept she's not.
Evin doh sumkitties got mad wenn she mayd a suggestyun.
Even doh mymom got flaymd in privit mayl.
We'ze not goin.
Not yet ennyway.

Azad
--