Heer Boogie...

Old October 16th 03, 03:51 PM
Boogie's Mom

Default Heer Boogie...

Bummed out black n white tuxie quietly hangs up his blue cap with the red C
on it and joins Unka Cory wif a hedbutt ... Fangs. I'll see your Burdwizer
and raise you a Guinness.

sigh

"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
*Sad, disappointed, lurking hoomin, looking for somekitty to commiserate
with, rolls up to Boogie in his wheelymonsterchair, picks Boogie up, and
sets him in his lap*

Haf a Burdwyzur, Boogie. It'z on mineownself'z tab.

--- Unca Cory, sik tu deth uf "Wayt 'til neggst yeer"... :-(

--
My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Old October 17th 03, 12:03 AM
Boogie's Mom

Since we'ze obfiously gluttons fur punishment I'ze gottid a few wurds fur
you...Da Bearz anna Brownz

sigh glad dat hockey season is started, too
Boogie da bummed

"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:51:36 -0400, Boogie's Mom said...
Bummed out black n white tuxie quietly hangs up his blue cap with the

red C
on it

*snif*

and joins Unka Cory wif a hedbutt ... Fangs. I'll see your Burdwizer
and raise you a Guinness.

sigh

Yoo keep yur Guinness, Boogie. I'z not dat bigbig a fan uf da dark
stuffz. Fangu, though.

Sew now whut du we du?

--- Unca Cory, catfoozled abowt whut tu du now dat da Cubz iz owt uf da
playoffz...

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

Old October 17th 03, 04:56 AM
Boogie's Mom

Nah...youze spelt Bearz anna Brownz wrong! Who cares bout a buncha
cheezeheds! Cheeze is fur eetin!

(snicker)

"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:03:26 -0400, Boogie's Mom said...
Since we'ze obfiously gluttons fur punishment I'ze gottid a few wurds

fur
you...Da Bearz anna Brownz

Yoo spelt "Packurz" rong... TWISE!!!

*gigglesnork!*

--- Unca Cory

sigh glad dat hockey season is started, too
Boogie da bummed

snip...

Boogie ChildFree23 Cat community 18 October 24th 03 07:39 AM
Capt. Midnight's DOC Party ChildFree23 Cat community 129 October 18th 03 11:54 PM