I'ze bak!

Old August 24th 03, 05:52 AM
Boogie's Mom

Default I'ze bak!

HiHi, Hedbutz, Noze sniffs, anna Hi 5's to all da RPCC kittiez! I'ze sorry
I hazn't posted fur such a long long time, but I haz sum pretty gud reezons.

Meowmie is goin frew sum changes (onna count of bein OLD) anna is kinda
fragile sumtimes and will get positifly rainy (much more sloppy than misty)
at times. Reedin da newsgroop was makin her get all soppy, so I made her
take a break. Den, I gottid sik anna she hadda devote ALL her time to me.
Da TED took off a little lump dat Meowmie founded anna tole her it was mast
cell carcinoma, but dat he fot he gottid it all. I was feelin pretty gud
fur a while ( I quit hurkin and effurry thing), den my thyroid went nutz
anna I losted bunches of wate. I take (reluctantly) pills now and it's
better. I've gained back sum of mine wate. Den, Paw hadda go to the hoomin
TED and get a new pacemaker, but dat was easy anna he feels grate.

Now meowmie has a good chance of gettin a job in Maryland, near DC. Duz
enny kittiez lif between Baltimore anna DC? Iffen dey do, wud they ask dere
Meowmies or Paws to write to meowmie offa da list? She has sum questions
about da area.

It'z gud to be bak! Special purrz goin out to effurry kitty anna hoomin dat
needs dem.

Yer fren,
Boogie da HarpurrCat frum (not for too much longer, maybe) Floriduh

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old August 24th 03, 02:25 PM
Spook

gently snipped

It'z gud to be bak! Special purrz goin out to effurry kitty anna hoomin dat
needs dem.

Yer fren,
Boogie da HarpurrCat frum (not for too much longer, maybe) Floriduh

Weer sendin lotsa purrrrrsss fur yu an yur famlee, so y'all stay helfee an yur
mom gets a gudgud job.

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

Old August 24th 03, 02:33 PM
JSmith4973

Duz
enny kittiez lif between Baltimore anna DC? Iffen dey do, wud they ask dere
Meowmies or Paws to write to meowmie offa da list? She has sum questions
about da area.

It'z gud to be bak! Special purrz goin out to effurry kitty anna hoomin dat
needs dem.

Yer fren,
Boogie da HarpurrCat frum (not for too much longer, maybe) Floriduh

-------------------
Boss uster liv inna Aleksandryia Furginia. Iz dat close enuf?

Ask yer meomie tu rite to Boss.

Vincent

Old August 24th 03, 06:50 PM
Carol

We are on da beast coast, but not in dat purrticular area. We just
wanted to wish you an your meowmie all da best.

TopHat and da gang

Old August 25th 03, 01:45 PM
dsh-diva

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:52:33 -0400, "Boogie's Mom"
wrote:

[...]

Weze frum Baltimore!! Haf yur meowmie emayle our meowmie at

We can answer sum kwestyuns.
Xena and Callisto

Old August 25th 03, 10:59 PM
Arlene Knop

Holy Cow Boogie! Yew hav bin throo a lot. I know wot yew meen about
meowmies getting old. I got one of thoze too. AND Ize also taking
pills fur my thyroyd. It had to be adjusted a few tymes and I hafta
keep going to TED so they can steel my blud. I think its bin a ruff
summer fur kittees and hoomins taking care of eech other. Ize glad yer
bak and hope yew kin come to our partees and advenchures.

Gretchen Marie, lighting thuh candul just in case

Old August 27th 03, 01:42 AM
ChildFree23

Oh meow goodnesses! I was so furry busy takinging care of Charlie Fennel
that I forgotted about you! Do you need a Caretaking Kitty, mine darling
Boogie?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse

Old August 28th 03, 03:59 AM
Boogie's Mom

:::gentle headbumpz:::

Hi, SweetKitty! Fangu, but I'm doing pretty gud (if meowmie remembers to
constantly feed me) rite now. Maybe you shud stay wif Charlie Fennel till
he'z compleetly well, but I wouldn't mind a visit iffen you could take a
brake frum Charlie fur a few hours. I'd share mine own fud wif you anna we
cud watch da lizzurds anna burdies outa da window.

Boogie

link.net...

Old August 30th 03, 12:37 AM
ChildFree23

[purrpurrpurrpurr]

Charlie Fennel hired me on as a long-term Caretaking Kitty. But if you need
me I'ze sure he will give me time off to port over and take care of you.

What kind of food do you have? I'll eat almost anything.

Nurse Kitty Schottland

Old August 30th 03, 05:46 PM

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:37:44 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

[purrpurrpurrpurr]

Charlie Fennel hired me on as a long-term Caretaking Kitty. But if you need
me I'ze sure he will give me time off to port over and take care of you.

What kind of food do you have? I'll eat almost anything.

Nurse Kitty Schottland

Uf korse yew kan go stay wif Boogie for a while! Maybe thu 3 day
weekend sownds gud?? Mama'z here wif me for 3 hole dayz to take kare
uf me. I'ze just sleepin tuday, I duzn't feel rilly gud after
yesterday's keemo.

Charlie Fennel, hopin his fren Boogie is doin ok an finkin dat maybe
we should haf a kitties wif kansurmonsters support group