My shoe!

Old April 10th 14, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default My shoe!

Who was it whose cat threw up in his shoe recently?
It was I, alas
Oh no! Oh yes. Persia had vomited in one of the shoes.

This could be the start of a groundswell.

Chloe just urped one in just the right place for
me to step in it while putting my saxophone away.

Old April 11th 14, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Sweetie Pie vomits in the
Old April 11th 14, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Sweetie Pie vomits in the litter box. Somebody trained her well!
Old April 15th 14, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:53:02 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

In article ,
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

dgk wrote:

Desiccated vomit. I have one or two of those in the tiny bedroom that
doubles as the Cat Introduction Room. It all dries up but the actual
stuff that makes a hairball, which I suppose is hair.

I have found a marvelous solution to carpet stains (that may dry up but
don't really disappear). I found it in a mail order catalog - it's
called "Stream Clean". It's an enzyme cleaner that you simply spray
generously on the stain and let it sit. (I had a wound on my foot that
bled all over the carpet before I noticed it, and after treatment, you'd
never know it had been there.) It's rather expensive - about ten bucks
for a ten ounce spray can of it - but well worth it, and a lot cheaper
than shampooing the carpet.

I wonder if I can get it in the UK. I'll google it. Not so much for
anything Sootie leaves but other accidents that tend to happen when my
great nieces and nephews visit.

Oh, they're probably too big for a litter box.

Old April 15th 14, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 20:50:46 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

In article , Jack Campin
wrote:
Who was it whose cat threw up in his shoe recently?
It was I, alas
Oh no! Oh yes. Persia had vomited in one of the shoes.
This could be the start of a groundswell.

Chloe just urped one in just the right place for me to step in it while
putting my saxophone away.

e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e .
u k Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22
4PU, Scotland mobile 07800 739 557 http://www.campin.me.uk
Twitter: JackCampin

Ughh!

Sootie rarely vomits only three times since we've had her and that's four
years. sweep (RB) and Sophie (RB) used to do it a lot due to hair balls as
they were long haired. I remember the joy of walking barefoot to the
bathroom in the morning and feeling that lovely squelch between my toes.

Oh yes, a perenial favorite.

Shoe Cat jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 14 April 24th 12 09:43 PM
don't reject a shoe Doctor John S. Thompson Cat health & behaviour 0 September 16th 05 07:22 PM
don't even try to dye a shoe Smoking Sloppy Vampire Cat health & behaviour 0 September 13th 05 05:43 PM
never depart a shoe Profound Queen Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 11:58 AM
try not to solve a shoe Quincy K. Doddy Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 02:29 PM