Here I am, a pix uf Mosey

Old April 29th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Here I am, a pix uf Mosey

Der may be more girlkitties dem boykitties but not all girlkitties are
lokink for boykitties eifther. Willow trying on more spring outfits and
getting redy to take a trip with piglet.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:09:14 -0700, Mosey =^. .^='s nimble, little
paws typed:

I haz a choice uf gurlfrendz? Datz nise.
I pway nice n kant make furbabiez either.
Puuuuuurs
Mosey

I finks dat dere iz lotz more gurl catz here den boy catz, but I cud
be wrong... I don't fink dat any kittie here can make furbabies,
buttid sum ov us haz been cat-mommies. I wuz wen I wuz a show kitty; I
had fife liddle boy-kittens!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/28/2008 8:37:02 PM

Old April 29th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna you know sumtimez, hafin boycat fur furndz anna not fur datez iz fun
alzo, OEJ, who listened to Miss Violette bowt diz

Old April 29th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:51:54 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

no we iz realli juzt gettin sturted, mayhapz Harri can make herown hoomin
pozt da link where we iz at, Trudi

Da post where OT an me getz ready to go to Italee is at
http://tinyurl.com/3svnyq
(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...1c675613776fe#)

An our firstest introduction to Darius an his vienyard is at
http://tinyurl.com/3cowb5
(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...4747634c183 0)

Harri

Old April 29th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud diz will gifa mozey cat an idermint of where we iz, thank yourownsef,
anna yourown hoomin, Trudi
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:51:54 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

no we iz realli juzt gettin sturted, mayhapz Harri can make herown

hoomin
pozt da link where we iz at, Trudi

Da post where OT an me getz ready to go to Italee is at
http://tinyurl.com/3svnyq

(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p..._thread/thread
/1fa1c675613776fe#)

An our firstest introduction to Darius an his vienyard is at
http://tinyurl.com/3cowb5

(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p..._thread/thread
/330ba0480728ab1/82604747634c1830?lnk=gst&q=Ferrari#82604747634c183 0)

Harri

Old April 30th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:09:14 -0700, Mosey =^. .^='s nimble, little
paws typed:

I haz a choice uf gurlfrendz? Datz nise.
I pway nice n kant make furbabiez either.
Puuuuuurs
Mosey

I finks dat dere iz lotz more gurl catz here den boy catz, but I cud
be wrong... I don't fink dat any kittie here can make furbabies,
buttid sum ov us haz been cat-mommies. I wuz wen I wuz a show kitty; I
had fife liddle boy-kittens!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/28/2008 8:37:02 PM

My Neece. Sqweex hadd free witto kittenz but only one survived n dat iz me
neece Pipps hoo is almust free yurs old gnow. Pookie iz me nefew. We
hisspit n pway alot gnow.

nosepoink
Mosey
--Meowmie iz madd at da tee vee cuz she pushed da rongh buttun n gnow et
wunt wurk...grrrrrrr on da bad tee vee. Paw wil fix et wen he getz home.

Old April 30th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Is no wurriez bout not beeng abul tew make no furbabies as dere r tew manny
dat haf no homes gnow n dat makes me n Meowmie sadd
Headbumps
Mosey

I still kan make demsefz kuz soft sayz i izunt readi ta see da ted juzt
yet... butted she sayz soon i won't make dem animore, Mathew Harold,
clueless

Old April 30th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Where r yew goin?
hi hi tew Gramby Meowmie sez
nosepoinks

Old April 30th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Iam jest lukkin fur a gurl frend tew share sum nise yogurt wiff n be frendz
wiff.
iam a nise guy n treet gurlz nise tew. anna I jest wanna pway wiffle ball
wiff dem.
Mosey

Old April 30th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
Ummmmmm kay den, ibe rite dere, fangu furry mutch.
Ru habbin sum fuhn?
Mosey
Meowmie wantz hur pooter bak...

We are. We is hafink nip wine, and all sorts of yummy foods. But I don't
see any yogurt here. Maybe I'll just run back to the Fluffykitz warehouse
an grab some flavors of yogurt...

Tabitha

I wike nip wine. Et iz yummy. Could yew git me sum cherry yogurt iffen yew
kan find et? We kant find et here no more.

Mosey

Old April 30th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

I saw dat link n will be wiff yew dere
Fank yew sew mutch
Mosey

gud diz will gifa mozey cat an idermint of where we iz, thank yourownsef,
anna yourown hoomin, Trudi
Harri Roadcat
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:51:54 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

no we iz realli juzt gettin sturted, mayhapz Harri can make herown

hoomin
pozt da link where we iz at, Trudi

Da post where OT an me getz ready to go to Italee is at
http://tinyurl.com/3svnyq

(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p..._thread/thread
/1fa1c675613776fe#)

An our firstest introduction to Darius an his vienyard is at
http://tinyurl.com/3cowb5

(http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p..._thread/thread
/330ba0480728ab1/82604747634c1830?lnk=gst&q=Ferrari#82604747634c183 0)

Harri

Here's Mosey Kyla =^. .^= Cat anecdotes 4 April 27th 08 06:02 AM
Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 06:55 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 12:50 AM
Mosey Update Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 February 16th 08 12:27 AM