Tabitha n Mosey r Comin Home frum r Hunnymoon

Old September 29th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Tabitha n Mosey r Comin Home frum r Hunnymoon

We is sittin inna bootiful porter n da pilet Victor jest mayed usses
nise lattes n wee is sittin at da tabul. Wee lift off slow.
Mosey turns to Tabitha n says:
"My darling, wee had sew mutch funfun, dint wee? I wuv yew mor dan yew gnow.
I hab a few fings tew tell yew bout myownself dat yew dint gnow. Furst uff
awl, I am a furry welthy kitty, I hab lots uff toonas left tew mee by my
Great
Unkl Mutt in hiz will wen hee went tew da Bridge wast Dexembur. Him wuz 19
yeers old. He left lotsa toonas to Pookie, Sqweex n dere dotter Pipps, sew
dey wunt hab tew wurry bout toonas either. but dey hafta wive en da trailer
en Kent
Warshintoonia wiff Meowmie n Paw.
I misses him
Tabitha gives Mosey a lovey comfort nosepoink
I wantud tew make sure yew wuved mee n not jest for my toonas,
anna hee ulso left mee a big howse tew wive en iffin I gotted winked..
Gess were et iz? Ey O Wa *smiles*
Tabitha looks shocked, but just listens
Mosey goes on n says: " I ported dere wen yew wuz outsyde gitttin
sum moonzrocks fur our frends wen we gotted bak, n took a wook att et n et
iz bootiful. Yew will wuv et, Anna et iz awl payed off,
Et iz inna pwase kalled Rock Creek Lake, onna liddle inlet dat iz hard tew
see frum da road. Et haz wots uff treez, wif a happee widdle tire swing,
flutterbys inna yard, bugs, da grass iz nise n sawft tew play in n et haz a
fense , tew keep da bad d*gs out.
I wanna bee outside tew, Iam sick uf bein stuck inna house heer awl da time
but dem iz da roolz heer.
Anna et iz klose tew yer family n I gnow how impurtunt fwamilee iz.
Dere iz a hammok wee kan snuggle in in da yard.
Da house is bigbig, wif 5 bedrooms iffen we hab kompany hoo wantz tew bizit
usses n stay, a reely nise kichen wif lotz uff kounterspase tew mayke da
goodies fur yer katering company, Dere is dishus n silberware n gwasses, n
xprsso mayker, awl kinzs uff neet apliancis....
Wee kan frow a housewarming partee wen wee git settled in n enbite awl r
frends ..
I will show et awl tew yoo wen wee git dere n axs yer opinoin.
Oh, n I forgotted tew tell yew, a maid service will do da hard cleaning of
da big house.
Tabitha smiles n gives Mosey a lovey headrub n nosepoink
"fangu my sweet Mosey, I wuv yew sew mutch"
-----
Tew bee kontinyood

Old September 29th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

[Tabitha and Mosey, returning from the kitty moon base via the luxury
spacecraft named "The 'Porter", are in the observation lounge watching
the beautiful blue pearl that is the Earth growing steadily larger. As
they grow closer they can make out more details. First they are able to
make out the continents, then they can start to see details of the larger
geographic details, then finally they can start to detect the larger
cities. As The 'Porter settles earthward Tabitha is able to see that
their course will take them to central Iowa.

Directly below the settling spacecraft Tabitha can see a large lake
surrounded by parkland. She thinks to herself "This looks a lot like Rock
Creek Park!". Rather than landing in one of the busy human-frequented
areas, the craft heads for a small arm of the lake that is usually
ignored by humans. The inlet to this arm is effectively screened by large
trees, and this entire arm of the lake is completely surrounded by dense
deciduous forest. There is a small area that Tabitha can just barely make
out where the forest stands away from the water. There, in a great grassy
glen, stands a lovely old house. The spacecraft finally settles to rest
on the edge of the forest, and Mosey and Tabitha emerge to stretch their
paws and blink their eyes.

The house, a large two-story Victorian, appears to be expertly maintained
and is surrounded by several out-buildings. A whitewashed dock extends
out into the lake. Tabitha exclaims "Oh, Mosey, it's beautiful!" and runs
towards the wrap-around porch. She hops onto the porch swing and rocks a
few times, then runs out on to the dock to look for fishies, then runs
through the open front door to explore the house. She can be seen
streaking upstairs, then heard leaping around and nosing closets open and
closed, then she flashes down the stairs to the basement where we hear
her squealing with delight when she finds a fully finished basement with
multiple cat trees and boxes of cat toys.

She then runs back out of the house and gives Mosey a big hug.]

"Dis place will be perfect for when our hoomins is bizee and when we want
to frow parties fur offur kitties!"

Tabitha

Old September 29th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
I Poked Fuckahontas

CUCKOO CUCKOO CUCKOO

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:38:43 -0700, *Mosey =^. .^ aka Kyla* blithered
like a ****ing idiot:

Old September 29th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Missy Roos Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0biRTe9U_M
--
http://www.melissacwalker.com/blog/2008/06/
Old September 29th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Ryan White

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:03:50 -0400, Missy Roos Walker wrote:

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:33:02 -0400, I Poked ****ahontas wrote:

CUCKOO CUCKOO CUCKOO

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:38:43 -0700, *Mosey =^. .^ aka Kyla* blithered
like a ****ing idiot:

We is sittin inna bootiful porter n da pilet Victor jest mayed usses
nise lattes n wee is sittin at da tabul. Wee lift off slow.
Mosey turns to Tabitha n says:
"My darling, wee had sew mutch funfun, dint wee? I wuv yew mor dan yew gnow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0biRTe9U_M

lol
--
http://tinyurl.com/4vr8og
Old September 29th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

[...]

Yup, iam sew gwad yew wike et.
Yew mayed me waff wen yew slidded down da bannister.
Letz go tayke a cuddlenap. Iam tyred frum da long trip.
How bout yew? YAWN
Mosey

Old September 30th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Dave Krueger

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:20:47 -0400, Ryan White wrote:

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:03:50 -0400, Missy Roos Walker wrote:

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:33:02 -0400, I Poked ****ahontas wrote:

CUCKOO CUCKOO CUCKOO

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:38:43 -0700, *Mosey =^. .^ aka Kyla* blithered
like a ****ing idiot:

We is sittin inna bootiful porter n da pilet Victor jest mayed usses
nise lattes n wee is sittin at da tabul. Wee lift off slow.
Mosey turns to Tabitha n says:
"My darling, wee had sew mutch funfun, dint wee? I wuv yew mor dan yew gnow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0biRTe9U_M

lol

______________
/ \
| *ROTFLMAO*! |
\__ _________/
/ ,'
_.~._ /,'
,~'.~@~.`~.
/ : _..._ : \
{ :,"''\\`".: }
`C) 0 _ 0 (--.._,-"""-.__
( ) @ ( ) `.
`-.-_-.-' \
,' \ / ,` ;`-._,-.
,' ,'/ ,' `---t.,-. \_
,--.,',' ,'----.__\ _( \----'
Old September 30th 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Naked Gonad

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:47:07 -0400, Dave Krueger wrote:

[...]

Nice baby.

Really.

Back To Krazee Katz!
--