all of my cats are wild cats

Old July 7th 03, 05:46 PM
Cryofax

Default all of my cats are wild cats

"the catman" wrote in message
I will never buy a "bred" cat. I like the kittens that cats have in
my barn every year.

No kidding. That cute little noise they make as you flip them on the grill
is priceless.

- Cryo

Try K.C. (Kitty Cat) Masterpiece BBQ sauce on 'em

Old July 7th 03, 06:10 PM
FurlessWookie

I like "bred and buttered cats" myself.

Old July 7th 03, 06:10 PM
FurlessWookie

Old July 7th 03, 11:29 PM
Rich Handley

the catman :
I like the kittens that cats have in my barn every year.

And you can too, for only $39.99!

Old July 7th 03, 11:29 PM
Rich Handley

the catman :

Old July 8th 03, 01:52 PM
Indrid Cold

Is a Wookie related to the cat family? and if so what would it taste like
BBQ'd?? chicken?

"Marvin T. Martian" wrote in message
"the catman" wrote in message
I will never buy a "bred" cat. I like the kittens that cats have in
my barn every year.

I prefer my cats in the chinese take-away from down the street.

--
Famous Quote's
(Chris Garcia)

"Yeah, I used to bullseye telemarketers in my Honda Civic back home."