We Found a New Kind of Monster

Old March 13th 05, 02:51 AM
ClowderCat

Default We Found a New Kind of Monster

Friday morning at about 8 am one of us was minding his own business
walking on the kitchen counter (we're not telling which of us did it
because mom wants to know). He was getting ready to start licking some
butter that he had smelled up there when he bumped his head against a
bottle. All of a sudden this horrible noise started coming from this
funny looking thing (the blender). We don't know why it started making
that noise and we're wondering if mom booby trapped the kitchen counter
with that noise monster or if there was a greebling there that started
making noises. The cat who was up there was severely traumatized and
got away from the horrible noise as fast as he could. A couple minutes
later mom came out and the noise went away. And then mom wanted to
know which of us was on the counter!

Do any of you kitties want to come over and help us figure out what
happened?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 13th 05, 03:00 AM
Sundance

I will come. I hav lotz of sperience wif kichen kownters. I haznt seen a
monster like dat, but I wud like to lern awl abowt it. Wud yoo show me
where it wuz? (Assumin yur hoomins iznt arown, uv corse!)
--
Sundance

ups.com...

Old March 13th 05, 03:10 AM
ClowderCat

Sundance wrote:
I will come. I hav lotz of sperience wif kichen kownters. I haznt

seen a
monster like dat, but I wud like to lern awl abowt it. Wud yoo show

me
where it wuz? (Assumin yur hoomins iznt arown, uv corse!)
--
Sundance

You can come any time. We can show you where it is from a chair. And
if mom's reading or in bed, she won't see what we're doing if we get up
there.

Do you think it's safe to get up there with that monster there?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 13th 05, 05:17 AM
Sundance

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

You can come any time. We can show you where it is from a chair. And
if mom's reading or in bed, she won't see what we're doing if we get up
there.

Do you think it's safe to get up there with that monster there?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Well, lessee. Da monster didnt start growlin until yoo bumped into da
bottle, rite? Well, den it awt to be safe to jump up an juss look befor
goin near da bottle agin. If da bottle yoo bumped into is still dere, we
kan look karefully to see if anything next to it looks suspiskus. Maybe da
monster livs in da bottle and yoo disturbed itz howse.

Did dat bottle happin to hav a long thin black tail? Sumtimes things like
dat haz noizymonsters or burnymonsters or cuttymonsters... we better be
kareful!

Sundance

Old March 13th 05, 05:35 AM
ClowderCat

Sundance wrote:
[...]

It's safe to jump up there unless mom sees us.

The bottle is still there but mom moved it over. And there's a big
silver thing behind the bottle. That's what was making the noise.
Either it's the monster or the monster lives in it.

The bottle doesn't have a long thin black tail, but the weird looking
thing that was making the horrible noise does. We think it saw one of
us up there and started growling at him. It did the same thing to
Clarence tonight when he was up there and mom was standing there and he
had to jump down to get away from it because it was so scary.

We don't see any burnymonsters or cuttymonsters on the thing so we
think it might just be noisymonsters unless it does something we can't
see.

BTW, we saw that the word blender showed up in parentheses in our first
email about this. Do you know what a blender is?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 13th 05, 07:21 AM
Sundance

[...]

Maybe Blender is the monsters name. Maybe if we're reely polite an
introdoos ourownselves an promis not to bump into it (or itz howse) again,
it wont growl any more.

Sundance, ready to boldly go where somekitty (he doesn't know who) has gone
before

Old March 13th 05, 09:04 AM
Sylvia M.

Wuz da horribobbul sownd uh GRRowl??

Pitoonya, fraid ov grrowlz

Old March 13th 05, 04:58 PM
ClowderCat

Sundance wrote:
[...]

Maybe it is. Do you want to jump up there and ask it? One of us will
go with you.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 13th 05, 05:00 PM
ClowderCat

Sylvia M. wrote:
Wuz da horribobbul sownd uh GRRowl??

Pitoonya, fraid ov grrowlz

It was kind of like a growl. But it wasn't a whiny growl like the
growlmonster does. It sounded more like the metalmonster when it first
starts growling, except it was louder and didn't make any other kind of
growl noise!

Do you want to see it?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 13th 05, 08:16 PM
Sylvia M.

Sylvia M. wrote:
Wuz da horribobbul sownd uh GRRowl??

Pitoonya, fraid ov grrowlz

It was kind of like a growl. But it wasn't a whiny growl

like the
growlmonster does. It sounded more like the metalmonster

when it first
starts growling, except it was louder and didn't make any

other kind of
growl noise!

Do you want to see it?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Olny if I kin streeetsh owt wiff mine bak pawz on da kitshen
floor an mine frunt
on da kornur of da kowntur an looook.

Pitoonya, nottid takin chanses