When will she learn?

Old August 18th 04, 08:31 PM
Julie Snowshoe

Default When will she learn?

Lacey seems to have an association problem. Primarily, she has a problem
associating Hobbes' tail with the rest of his body. This leads to her
getting into fights with Hobbes. They get along great until play time
at which point Hobbes' considerable size factors into the equation and
Lacey ends up hissing and spitting when she is pounced upon. Whenever
the end of Hobbes' tail is flicking it becomes more than Lacey can stand
and she just has to play with it. Last night was the ultimate in
insults to Hobbes, I believe. Hobbes was lying down, DH was petting
Hobbes with his toes and Hobbes' tail was flicking. Lacey sat down on
Hobbes' butt, straddling his tail with her front legs and began playing
with his tail. Poor Hobbes. He thinks she wants to play but when he
tries to play with her she gets scared and hisses and growls and they
both end up in separate "time-out" rooms. Last night was no exception.

Silly kitties.

Julie

Old August 18th 04, 09:42 PM
Karen

"Julie Snowshoe" wrote in message
[...]

Sounds just like Pearl and Grant. I figure they will get it straightened out
someday.

Old August 19th 04, 01:45 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Julie Snowshoe
artfully composed this message within
on 18 Aug 2004:

[...]

LOL silly kitties indeed!

--
Cheryl

Old August 19th 04, 04:09 AM
Marina

"Julie Snowshoe" wrote
[...]

Aww, but how can you resist a twitching tail? LOL! I'd liked to have seen
Lacey riding Hobbes.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki