Fluffykitz Opin Howse!

Old May 13th 05, 05:02 PM
Amelia T Cat

Wow, dat sowns grate. I wunner if we kan git sumkittee to dezine a Meels on
Pawz logo to paint on da side. I wuz fingkin ub a bigbig pwatter ub fudz
wawkin arown on pawz.

Rebecca

That sounds like an excellent idea! I can picture a logo like that in my
mind...

Amelia
Old May 13th 05, 05:11 PM
Sammy Kitten

[Rebecca's jaw drops. She can hardly believe what she is seeing.]

I fingk dis will do juss fine... Itz mor dan I wud ebber hab thawt ub! I
cant fingk ub anyfing mor it cud hab. Woweewowwowwow. Uh, whut culler iz
we gittin? Ize shur glad we haz kittees wif dribin sperience takin care ub
dis!

Rebecca, overwhelmed at what they could do

[A loud rumbling sound can be heard in the distance. At first it is too
distant to be easily noticed, but it increases in strength until
everykitty can hear it. The rumbling sound can be heard to move along
the street nearest the warehouse, then travels down the long winding
driveway, they slows and stops beside the warehouse. The hiss of air
brakes sound, doors open and close, then Samuel and Harri come bounding in.]

Sammy; Rebecca, Tabifa, good news! Da shop doing da fixing up of da new
truck got finished early! Stead of habing to wait till Monday da new
truck is done now. Harri an me picked it up and bringed it here, so
anykitty who wants to can look it over. Wez left all da doors open so
youz can look inna all da compartments.

Harri: An we can show you a new feature dat I thought ub at da last
minute. Youz prolly heard us coming, cuz da engine is so loud. But da
guys dat maked da engine (a company called Cat!) put in a special switch
dat when we flip da switch, it makes da engine run sooper quiet. It
burns more deezelgas when we runz it dat way, dats why we didn't turn it
on when we dribed here; but we can use da sooper-quiet switch when we iz
delibering to kitties what iz afraid of noisy trucks.
Old May 14th 05, 01:17 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 13 May 2005 09:11:23 -0700, Sammy Kitten wrote:

[...]

Wow, gise, dats sum truck dat yu haff dere! Itz bootiful an luks like
it can do effurrytink fur kitties in need!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/13/2005 8:15:59 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 14th 05, 03:02 AM
ClowderCat

Chester, Clarence and Nathan show up at the open house.

Hi everykitty. This is real nice.

Old May 14th 05, 03:46 AM
Rebecca

"Sammy Kitten" wrote in message

[...]

Yoo gize haz owtdun yurownselfs. Dis iz wunnerful. [Rebecca wipes away a
tear.] An now awl da kittees heer at da opin howse can esplore da truk,
too! Fangu so much, dis iz so grate! I reely apurrsheayte da support fur
dis purrogram, too.

Rebecca

Old May 14th 05, 06:40 AM
Rebecca

Fangks, gize. Kum in an luk arown an hab sumfing to eet. Wud yoo like to
ride in da ellyvaters? Dey iz da opin kind so yoo kan see awl arown.

Rebecca

oups.com...

Old May 14th 05, 05:57 PM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
Fangks, gize. Kum in an luk arown an hab sumfing to eet. Wud yoo

like to
ride in da ellyvaters? Dey iz da opin kind so yoo kan see awl arown.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca. We'd love to have something to eat. We'll just go over to
the food tables and get something.

Riding in the elevators sounds like a lot of fun. We'll do that when
we're done eating.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old May 15th 05, 06:59 AM
Highland Ranger Mahoney (Ranger)

Sammy; Rebecca, Tabifa, good news! Da shop doing da fixing up of da new
truck got finished early! Stead of habing to wait till Monday da new
truck is done now. Harri an me picked it up and bringed it here, so
anykitty who wants to can look it over. Wez left all da doors open so
youz can look inna all da compartments.

Sammy, Sammy, I want to see! Show me, purrleaze!

[Samuel and Ranger exit together and walk towards where the new delivery
truck is parked, beside the building. Ranger sees that the truck has
been painted. Beside the legally required ICC number, etc. the doors and
side have also been painted with "Meals on Paws" with a flashy logo.
They approach the open back doors of the truck.]

Sammy: Since da back of da truck is so high, we had a special life gate
installed. Dere's da big one fur da loaded four wheel drive delivery
cart, and to da side of it is da special kitty steps.

[Sammy gives a loud "squeak" and a kitty-sized stairway unfolds from the
rear of the truck and a kitty door opens at the top of the stairs. Sammy
and Ranger climb up.]

Sammy: Here's da part of da truck where we carry da warm foods. Da
heater is off now since we don't want bisiting kitties to get too warm.
You can see da racks fur da food, and da rolling ladder we can use to
get to stuff on da high shelves. But look at dis! Stand over here out ub
da way...

[Sammy goes over to a keypad mounted on the wall and presses a few
kitty-paw sized buttons. A robotic arm rolls down the center of the
truck, and a retractable arm reaches for the top shelf, grabs a paper
package, and places it gently on the shelf of the delivery cart.]

We doesn't have to climb da ladder if we duzn't want to. Dat automated
arm can grab all da packages of food for us! And it can roll into da
cold section too.

[Sammy leads Ranger through a kitty-sized door set into what appears to
be a moveable wall set about in the middle of the truck.]

Feel how cool da air is up here? Da frigelator keeps dis part of da
truck cool so dat food dat needs to stay cool won't spoil.

If you look at along da top and bottom of dat wall you will see latches.
Doze latches hold da wall in place. It'z really easy to release da
latches and move da wall, if we decide we need more hot storage or more
cold storage. And da racks along da sides go all da way to da ceiling.
We can hold enuf meals in here, between da hot side and da cold side, to
feed over a hunnerd kitties!

[Sammy leads Ranger back into the rear part of the truck.]

And dis here cart, though it looks like a standard serving cart, is
really special. Look, if we lift dis little flap we see a couple seats,
a steering wheel, and some engine controls. Here, climb up into da seat
beside me.

[Sammy presses a couple switches and the delicery cart is lowered to the
ground by a hydraulic lift. Once the lift deposits the cart on the
ground the life automatically disengages and retracts back into the
truck. Sammy reaches down and turns an ignition switch and an engine
somewhere in the serving cart roars to life.]

Fasten your seatbelt, Ranger!

[The cart's wheels squeal and emit a cloud of smoke, then the serving
cart is speeding across the parking area. Samuel steers for a high curb
and, without slowing, drives the serving cart over it. The cart's
suspension absorbs the impact and Samuel and Ranger barely feel a bump.
Samuel takes the cart through some high-speed turns through the carpet
of pine needles littering the ground in the woods surrounding the new
warehouse, and the food package deposited earlier by the robotic
retrieval arm in the truck bounces a little but stays on the cart.
Samuel then drives back the delivery truck, bring the cart to a
screeching stop just a few inches short of the back of the truck.]

So, my newest liddle sisfur, what do you fink?

Ranger, her fur standing straight up: Wow! Dat was cool! This is da must
excellent race cart ever! If you ever want kitties to ride with you, I'm
your kitten!
Old May 15th 05, 01:41 PM
Miss Violette

fud wuuld be wonnerful, almoz az wonnerful az yourownsef, Tiger, thinking of
of upcoming events and hardly able to contain hizzsef
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 10 May 2005 03:34:37 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

The 'porter twinkles again at the lovely wink of Tiger... OK I wuz

wrong, I
iz herta 'skort you to da opinhouze, Tiger, glad soft iz feelin upto it

Tiger, my luff! It'z gud to see yu again so soon. Letz be off to
Fluffykits! porter twinkles and Tiger and Anaïs step out

Rebecca, dis iz luffly. So organized, clean and shiny. Tiger, shall I
get you a plate of goodies? I see sum shrimpees ober dere...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/10/2005 10:15:48 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 15th 05, 01:45 PM
Miss Violette

this is a very good idea, Miss Violette
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
If I may git seerius fur a minnit, sum ub yoo alreddy knoze abowt a

speshul
projeck dat I haz goin on called Meels on Pawz. Dis iz a purrogram dat

will
delibber fudz to sik an injurred kittees, an I haz rezerved a part ub da

noo
warehowse fur itz operashuns. If enneekittee wud like to vollinteer to

hewp
wif dis purrogram, I wud be furry grateful. Owr furry own Miss Violette

an
her entire howse has alreddy vollinteered, an da need iz so grate dat we

kan
uze evin more vollinteers. Pleez katsider hewping wif dis wurthee

cawse.
Fangu.

Me and mine brofur Samuel would like to volunteer. Dis is a furry
worthwhile cause. An since Sammy and me hab both rided in a noisy big
metalmonster, we can drive kitty-sized metalmonsters to make deliverys
to kittys that live a long ways away.

In fact, let's see what Sammy and me can up with fur a delivery vehicle...

Harri