Fluffykitz Opin Howse!

Old May 15th 05, 08:56 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 15 May 2005 08:11:53 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

you know i meant to do diz butted forgetted, Tiger, thinking it is fine as
long as he doezn't hafta be away from his ladycat too long,

I finks dat da way yuo likesta eet, yud be a wunnerful judj fur a fud
competition. So wood Allegra. I wunner if she'ze heer?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/15/2005 3:55:23 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 15th 05, 09:12 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 15 May 2005 07:41:57 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

fud wuuld be wonnerful, almoz az wonnerful az yourownsef, Tiger, thinking of
of upcoming events and hardly able to contain hizzsef

Lessee, herez sum coconut shrimpees, and a nip-sauced red snapper,
and sum toona sushi - is dat enuf fur my big, hansum wink-to-be?
smooch

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/15/2005 3:54:00 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 15th 05, 09:55 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Hi you guyz, it sure iz nice, OEJ, lookin arownd fur stt

We're eating now. Do you want to join us?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old May 15th 05, 10:40 PM
Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rebecca wrote:
Fangks, gize. Kum in an luk arown an hab sumfing to eet. Wud yoo

like to
ride in da ellyvaters? Dey iz da opin kind so yoo kan see awl arown.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca. We'd love to have something to eat. We'll just go over to
the food tables and get something.

Riding in the elevators sounds like a lot of fun. We'll do that when
we're done eating.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

OK. Don't furgit yoo kan esplore da hole warehowse an hewp yurownselfs to
ennee ub da supplize!

Rebecca, trying to be a good hostess

Old May 15th 05, 10:41 PM
Rebecca

Hi, Tiger. Kan I sine yurself up to be a judge, den?

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
you know i meant to do diz butted forgetted, Tiger, thinking it is fine as
long as he doezn't hafta be away from his ladycat too long,
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 10 May 2005 06:11:05 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

--Iron Chef Catmerica competishun (we cud uze sum jugiz fur dis)

Pssst, Tiger! Wif da way you lubs fuds, you wood be a grate judge!
Why don't you volunteer yourownself?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/10/2005 11:31:13 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 15th 05, 10:43 PM
Rebecca

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 May 2005 08:11:53 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

you know i meant to do diz butted forgetted, Tiger, thinking it is fine
as
long as he doezn't hafta be away from his ladycat too long,

I finks dat da way yuo likesta eet, yud be a wunnerful judj fur a fud
competition. So wood Allegra. I wunner if she'ze heer?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Whut a eggselent ideer! If I seez hur, I will ask hur to be a judge.

Rebecca

Old May 15th 05, 10:45 PM
Rebecca

Wewkum, OEJ, Ize glad yoo kud kum. Pleez hewp yurownself to anyfing yood
like. I fingk Harri an Sammy iz gibbin toors ub da noo delibery truk at da
momint, if yood like to see dat.

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Hi you guyz, it sure iz nice, OEJ, lookin arownd fur stt
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
Chester, Clarence and Nathan show up at the open house.

Hi everykitty. This is real nice.

Old May 15th 05, 10:54 PM
Rebecca

Yeh, if we wantid to, we kud push dat movible wall all da way to da bak, an
you kud fill da hole truk wif MiceKreem an Meowsikkles!

Rebecca

"Sylvia M." wrote in message
Datz reeeleee Hiii Tek!

Pitoonya, imprest

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
that is very nice, Miss Violette, not wanting a ride but

impressed
Highland Ranger Mahoney (Ranger)

wrote in message
Sammy; Rebecca, Tabifa, good news! Da shop doing da

fixing up of da new
truck got finished early! Stead of habing to wait till

Monday da new
truck is done now. Harri an me picked it up and

bringed it here, so
anykitty who wants to can look it over. Wez left all

da doors open so
youz can look inna all da compartments.

Sammy, Sammy, I want to see! Show me, purrleaze!

[Samuel and Ranger exit together and walk towards where

the new delivery
truck is parked, beside the building. Ranger sees that

the truck has
been painted. Beside the legally required ICC number,

etc. the doors and
side have also been painted with "Meals on Paws" with a

flashy logo.
They approach the open back doors of the truck.]

Sammy: Since da back of da truck is so high, we had a

special life gate
installed. Dere's da big one fur da loaded four wheel

drive delivery
cart, and to da side of it is da special kitty steps.

[Sammy gives a loud "squeak" and a kitty-sized stairway

unfolds from the
rear of the truck and a kitty door opens at the top of

the stairs. Sammy
and Ranger climb up.]

Sammy: Here's da part of da truck where we carry da warm

foods. Da
heater is off now since we don't want bisiting kitties

to get too warm.
You can see da racks fur da food, and da rolling ladder

we can use to
get to stuff on da high shelves. But look at dis! Stand

over here out ub
da way...

[Sammy goes over to a keypad mounted on the wall and

presses a few
kitty-paw sized buttons. A robotic arm rolls down the

center of the
truck, and a retractable arm reaches for the top shelf,

grabs a paper
package, and places it gently on the shelf of the

delivery cart.]

We doesn't have to climb da ladder if we duzn't want to.

Dat automated
arm can grab all da packages of food for us! And it can

roll into da
cold section too.

[Sammy leads Ranger through a kitty-sized door set into

what appears to
be a moveable wall set about in the middle of the

truck.]

Feel how cool da air is up here? Da frigelator keeps dis

part of da
truck cool so dat food dat needs to stay cool won't

spoil.

If you look at along da top and bottom of dat wall you

will see latches.
Doze latches hold da wall in place. It'z really easy to

release da
latches and move da wall, if we decide we need more hot

storage or more
cold storage. And da racks along da sides go all da way

to da ceiling.
We can hold enuf meals in here, between da hot side and

da cold side, to
feed over a hunnerd kitties!

[Sammy leads Ranger back into the rear part of the

truck.]

And dis here cart, though it looks like a standard

serving cart, is
really special. Look, if we lift dis little flap we see

a couple seats,
a steering wheel, and some engine controls. Here, climb

up into da seat
beside me.

[Sammy presses a couple switches and the delicery cart

is lowered to the
ground by a hydraulic lift. Once the lift deposits the

cart on the
ground the life automatically disengages and retracts

back into the
truck. Sammy reaches down and turns an ignition switch

and an engine
somewhere in the serving cart roars to life.]

Fasten your seatbelt, Ranger!

[The cart's wheels squeal and emit a cloud of smoke,

then the serving
cart is speeding across the parking area. Samuel steers

for a high curb
and, without slowing, drives the serving cart over it.

The cart's
suspension absorbs the impact and Samuel and Ranger

barely feel a bump.
Samuel takes the cart through some high-speed turns

through the carpet
of pine needles littering the ground in the woods

surrounding the new
warehouse, and the food package deposited earlier by the

robotic
retrieval arm in the truck bounces a little but stays on

the cart.
Samuel then drives back the delivery truck, bring the

cart to a
screeching stop just a few inches short of the back of

the truck.]

So, my newest liddle sisfur, what do you fink?

Ranger, her fur standing straight up: Wow! Dat was cool!

This is da must
excellent race cart ever! If you ever want kitties to

ride with you, I'm
your kitten!

Old May 16th 05, 12:07 AM
Harri Roadcat

Rebecca wrote:
Yeh, if we wantid to, we kud push dat movible wall all da way to da bak, an
you kud fill da hole truk wif MiceKreem an Meowsikkles!

Rebecca

Datz what we wuz finking when we askeded fur dat. We bof really like
MiceKreem and Meowsikkles, so dats what gived us de idearment. Dat an da
fact dat we really like da hot stuff dat FluffyKitz makes.

Harri Roadcat
Old May 16th 05, 03:41 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Rebecca wrote:
Yeh, if we wantid to, we kud push dat movible wall all da way to da bak,

an
you kud fill da hole truk wif MiceKreem an Meowsikkles!

Rebecca

Datz what we wuz finking when we askeded fur dat. We bof really like
MiceKreem and Meowsikkles, so dats what gived us de idearment. Dat an da
fact dat we really like da hot stuff dat FluffyKitz makes.

Harri Roadcat

I yam reelee purrowd tu be part ov da teem!

Pitoonya