Fluffykitz Opin Howse!

Old May 16th 05, 04:03 AM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Datz what we wuz finking when we askeded fur dat. We bof really like
MiceKreem and Meowsikkles, so dats what gived us de idearment. Dat an da
fact dat we really like da hot stuff dat FluffyKitz makes.

Harri Roadcat

I yam reelee purrowd tu be part ov da teem!

Pitoonya

An weze glad yur heer! Tell me sumfing: how long do yoo fingk it wud take
yoo to make enuf ub yur producks to fill up da noo truk?

Rebecca, just wondering

Old May 16th 05, 06:44 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
. com...
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Datz what we wuz finking when we askeded fur dat. We bof really like
MiceKreem and Meowsikkles, so dats what gived us de idearment. Dat an

da
fact dat we really like da hot stuff dat FluffyKitz makes.

Harri Roadcat

I yam reelee purrowd tu be part ov da teem!

Pitoonya

An weze glad yur heer! Tell me sumfing: how long do yoo fingk it wud take
yoo to make enuf ub yur producks to fill up da noo truk?

Rebecca, just wondering

I wuz afrayd yu mite azk!
Lotz an lotz an lotz ov tyme, an den sum, fur lotz an lotz an lotz ov dayz.

Ya kno, mine b-z seezun iz aproatchink...I bederer get shtarted soon!

PitoonyaAKASweetee

Old May 16th 05, 06:56 PM
Harri Roadcat

I wuz afrayd yu mite azk!
Lotz an lotz an lotz ov tyme, an den sum, fur lotz an lotz an lotz ov dayz.

Ya kno, mine b-z seezun iz aproatchink...I bederer get shtarted soon!

PitoonyaAKASweetee

Well, if you'z need a paw, Iz can hep out when I'm not making
delifurries with mine brofur or helping teach Ranger kitty things. Fur
dat matter, so could Ranger if you could gib her really simple instructions.

Harri
Old May 17th 05, 12:31 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
I wuz afrayd yu mite azk!
Lotz an lotz an lotz ov tyme, an den sum, fur lotz an lotz an lotz ov

dayz.

Ya kno, mine b-z seezun iz aproatchink...I bederer get shtarted soon!

PitoonyaAKASweetee

Well, if you'z need a paw, Iz can hep out when I'm not making
delifurries with mine brofur or helping teach Ranger kitty things. Fur
dat matter, so could Ranger if you could gib her really simple

instructions.

Harri

I wyll need lotz an lotz ov meowzeez!
Da moor da betterer. An lotza diddurent flavo...I meeen colurz.
I gezz I kud pay 1 toona furr eatsh 10 meowzeez.

Heerz 3 bagz, wun furr eatsh ov yuz.
Juzt poot dem in da freezur, labult wiff yur naymez, an lemme kno wen da bag
iz full.

Piroonya AKA businesskitty

Old May 17th 05, 04:54 AM
Sundance

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Rebecca wrote:
Yeh, if we wantid to, we kud push dat movible wall all da way to da bak,
an you kud fill da hole truk wif MiceKreem an Meowsikkles!

Rebecca

Datz what we wuz finking when we askeded fur dat. We bof really like
MiceKreem and Meowsikkles, so dats what gived us de idearment. Dat an da
fact dat we really like da hot stuff dat FluffyKitz makes.

Harri Roadcat

I really likez all doze stufz, too. In fact, I really likez pretty much any
fudz I kan get!

Sundance, an equal opportunity eater

Old May 17th 05, 11:30 AM
Miss Violette

*deep blush* I wuuld lof to, OEJ even more thrilled
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
letz go anna splor dem shelvez den getta snack anna sit onna kushin anna
eatz owr snack, OEJ, thrilled ta see her friend

Dat souns like a good idearment. I sure did miss you! By da way - ummm -
since Tiger and Anais' wedwink is coming up, would youz like to go wif me?

STTom

Old May 17th 05, 11:33 AM
Miss Violette

did you getz da iderment for the kitty compartment from yourown paws truck,
Trudi, remfurring dat furry sayed uncle Dan's truckmonster hadda nice people
compartment filled wif kitty toyz

Old May 17th 05, 11:37 AM
Miss Violette

I think I willz volenteer when da time iz right ta start eatin, err I meanz
judgin, Tiger, not hard to convince to eat
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 15 May 2005 08:11:53 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

you know i meant to do diz butted forgetted, Tiger, thinking it is fine

as
long as he doezn't hafta be away from his ladycat too long,

I finks dat da way yuo likesta eet, yud be a wunnerful judj fur a fud
competition. So wood Allegra. I wunner if she'ze heer?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/15/2005 3:55:23 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 17th 05, 11:39 AM
Miss Violette

smooch, I willz eat alla dis den decide, soft can't see dis do her iz gettin
more anna more fond of dem suchiz, Tiger, figurin out dat suchiz iz low
pointy fud
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 15 May 2005 07:41:57 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

fud wuuld be wonnerful, almoz az wonnerful az yourownsef, Tiger,

thinking of
of upcoming events and hardly able to contain hizzsef

Lessee, herez sum coconut shrimpees, and a nip-sauced red snapper,
and sum toona sushi - is dat enuf fur my big, hansum wink-to-be?
smooch

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs