Fluffykitz Opin Howse!

Old May 17th 05, 11:39 AM
Miss Violette

Me and STT kan join you az soon az we getz some fud
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
Hi you guyz, it sure iz nice, OEJ, lookin arownd fur stt

We're eating now. Do you want to join us?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old May 17th 05, 11:41 AM
Miss Violette

sure thin, lemme know when da kontezt startz, Tiger happy to eat
Rebecca wrote in message
om...
Hi, Tiger. Kan I sine yurself up to be a judge, den?

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
you know i meant to do diz butted forgetted, Tiger, thinking it is fine

as
long as he doezn't hafta be away from his ladycat too long,
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 10 May 2005 06:11:05 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

--Iron Chef Catmerica competishun (we cud uze sum jugiz fur dis)

Pssst, Tiger! Wif da way you lubs fuds, you wood be a grate judge!
Why don't you volunteer yourownself?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/10/2005 11:31:13 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 17th 05, 11:42 AM
Miss Violette

I willz luk atta truck affer me anna STT getz some fud and talkz to clarence
anna hiz brofurz a bit, OEJ
Rebecca wrote in message
. com...
Wewkum, OEJ, Ize glad yoo kud kum. Pleez hewp yurownself to anyfing yood
like. I fingk Harri an Sammy iz gibbin toors ub da noo delibery truk at

da
momint, if yood like to see dat.

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Hi you guyz, it sure iz nice, OEJ, lookin arownd fur stt
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
Chester, Clarence and Nathan show up at the open house.

Hi everykitty. This is real nice.

Old May 17th 05, 03:19 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 17 May 2005 05:39:06 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

smooch, I willz eat alla dis den decide, soft can't see dis do her iz gettin
more anna more fond of dem suchiz, Tiger, figurin out dat suchiz iz low
pointy fud

Well, my luff, yu haff to confince soft dat yu NEEDS low point fuds
like toona soosheez...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/17/2005 10:18:16 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old May 17th 05, 04:33 PM
Harri Roadcat

Miss Violette wrote:
did you getz da iderment for the kitty compartment from yourown paws truck,
Trudi, remfurring dat furry sayed uncle Dan's truckmonster hadda nice people
compartment filled wif kitty toyz

Yep, datz what maked us fink of it. I liked playing back dere and
snuggling wif Paw when him went to bed, and Sammy had fun playing back
dere when he made his stealth visits to Paw's bigtruck. So we figgered
dat udder kitties might be able to hab fun if we had a kitty compartment
like dat on ourz truck.

Harri

Old May 18th 05, 11:33 AM
Miss Violette

Her knowz I needz low pointy fud, butted her iz gettin so fond of it her
might take itsef from minesef, Her iz eatin dat fud efury week now, Tiger,
envious of soft and her suchiz anna pekin duck

Old May 18th 05, 02:48 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 18 May 2005 05:33:29 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Her knowz I needz low pointy fud, butted her iz gettin so fond of it her
might take itsef from minesef, Her iz eatin dat fud efury week now, Tiger,
envious of soft and her suchiz anna pekin duck

I finks dat yu iz faster dan any hooman - haf yu tried snatchin won
or two reel fast, den lukin innocent?

Tell Anti Soft dat where we livz dere is lotsa restaurantz an markets
dat haz dem pekin duckbirdz hangin in da windowz!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
5/18/2005 9:46:20 AM