A Candle for Gizmo

Old January 12th 11, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default A Candle for Gizmo

Now, you shud tell uz da day frum Lorelei's point of view. Dat wud be so
kewl. Piglett thinking this is so.
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:44:21 -0600, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

honerary cat, like we are voting at the momment for the hoomin named dan,
soft
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

you are welcome to stay and read/post in either style you choose, the
meow
chat does allow one to express things that can be harder otherwise...
your
doggs are also welcome since they like cats, and if they do post and
participate they may someday in the long away future be given the title
of
HC several dogs have had it in the past,

soft

----

"HC"?

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)" wrote in message

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 14:56:29 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

A friend of mine Laurie, From RPCA (which I have unsubscribed to) her
brother had to send his 15 year old kitty to The Bridge yesterday (no
details) and she asked me if I would post it here.
Adrian put up the candle on the other group.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Gizmo

If you feel like lighting a candle for Gizmo, okay..if not, that's okay
too.
Love,
Mosey's Mommy
Kyla

Thank you so much for letting us know: I still read RPCA, but I lost my
connection for a whole day, and I didn't see that post, when I finally
got my connection to Usenet back.

Lorelei supervised from the dining room, while I lit a candle

----

Thanks, y'all. Kyla told me she posted the candle site in here. This
is
my first time reading this group. Don't know if
I'll stick around b/c of the 'baby talk/cat talk' deal. And the reason
why I say this is because I have 2 dogs (Dachshund and a Chihuahua) and
three cats. I live alone with my furry motley crew. ALL I DO every
day
is talk serious baby talk to crew. Sometimes I have to call a human
just
to have an adult conversation!! But, alas, I am a serious baby talker
when I address my bunch. When my father visits, he thinks I have a few
screws loose. Nope... just a ton of love to my crew.

Thanks for reading me post in here!!

P.S. Gandalf, I have been following your Kenzie/Lorelei story from the
get go!! Lorelei is quite lovely. I think she has some cat-attude.
If
so, it won't last. She'll turn into a huge pussy cat given time!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

I have lurked here for about 10 years.

I would post occasionally, when purrs were needed, and when a kitty went
to the RB, and about cat related things I know.

But I was also invited to post here in 'human speak', and everyone here
is VERY nice to me...it reminds me of the way RPCA USED to be, years
ago.

I've been spending a LOT more time here, lately

My brother's cat, Gizmo... ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_] Cat anecdotes 11 January 9th 11 02:02 PM
Everyone Remember Gizmo? jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 09 09:59 AM
Gizmo and TED Gizela Cat anecdotes 4 December 4th 03 03:58 AM
Gizmo is at TED Gizela Cat anecdotes 11 November 26th 03 06:03 PM
Photos of Gizmo Angela Ryan Cat anecdotes 2 September 16th 03 05:22 AM