purrs fur Trudi

Old November 4th 03, 07:14 AM
Miss Violette

Default purrs fur Trudi

A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur Trudi
hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted a
camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna I
usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older kitty
brofur

Old November 4th 03, 07:45 AM
Sylvia M

Purrrrzezzzz furrr yur sisfurrr Kitty.
Yuuz iz uh gudgud brover.

Dyna, startin hur purr motorrrrrrrrrrrrrppppuuuuurrrrrrrr
s.com...

Old November 5th 03, 02:41 AM
ChildFree23

Oh meow goodnesses! My furriend Trudi! Did TED say what was wrong with
herownselves?

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 1/2

Old November 5th 03, 11:32 AM
Miss Violette

The Ted says her hasa bakerrial fection. Her gived Furry medsin dat Trudi
hates realyrealy badaddd butt at least is onliest one time a day. Her hadda
camel hump cause ted sticked water unner herown furz. ted did say her cuuld
come outta the kittysuite so dis isa good* her is a verry LOUD complainer*.
Thanks fur bein catcerned TV
ink.net...

Old November 6th 03, 04:25 AM
Adam

A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
Trudi
hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted

camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna

usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older

kitty
brofur

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr