Mlle. Anaïs introdooses her ownself...

Old November 11th 03, 03:16 AM
Hotspur

Wekome Anais,

Iz Seti, Iz tu yeers ol an lif wif mine silbins Ghost (de ol
matreeark) and Freyr (de boykitty whut helfed raze me). We libs in
West Furginya wif owr meowmie an dadee an tu ferits an owr unkle B.

We habs lotz uf 'venshurs heer, so welkome abord!

Seti, fur de gang

"Sonam Dasara" wrote in message ...
Hello kitteez,

I'z'd like to introdoos mineown self to da group. I'z Anaïs, and I'z a
tree year old kittee. I'z a Persian, but I'z don't nuffin' bout no nooklear
reactorz or dat yooraneum. I'z liked to meet some kittee and hooman friends
heer, caws my hooman never had a kittee befor and hez only had me for twee
weeks. An I kinda miss all of da furkids at the cattery, now dat I'z an
alone kittee. My hooman put up sum pikturz of me on my own web page
http://www.electric-ink.con/anais.html so youze can take a look if yoz'd
liketa.

I usta be a blush show-gurl kittee an got ta go ta showz on
airplanzes an such with my old meowmee - it wuz excitin - brite lites, bloo
ribbonz, hoomans an kitteez lookin at me - but my new hooman retired me from
da sho bizniz, an now I'z a house kittee 'n' a city kittee at dat! So I'z
spends my timelookin outta da window at da hunnerts and hunnerts of hoomans
and metalmonsters goin by all da time - I'z nebber seen such tings - an da
resta da time I'z gotta spend teachin' dis hoomin da cat langwidge. Sheesh,
dey shuld make hoomins study cat as a second langwidge!

So I'z furry pleezed to meet all of youze!

Mlle. Anaïs Cat

(Anaïs is my first cat; I adopted her from a Persian cattery in rural
NJ, and she shares my apartment just across the river from NYC. In three
weeks she has become a part of my life that I never knew I was missing.)

Old November 11th 03, 06:09 AM
Miss Violette

It sounds like you are training your hooman very nicely, Have you asked for
a 'dopted brofur or sisifur to keep you company. I will send you one of
mine if you would like, Miss Violette, spokeskitty for us

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Old November 11th 03, 03:18 PM
dsh-diva

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:32:18 -0500, "Sonam Dasara"
wrote:

[...]

HiHi Anais, weze Xena and Callisto anna we liff in Baltimore.
Heer, Haff a crabbee ): Welcum to da funnest noos groop.
We neffer metta proffesshonal showgurl kittee befor. Ar yu famos?
Join us on da rode trip thred. weel haff funfun in da RV fingy.
Xena and Callisto

Old November 11th 03, 05:00 PM
Sonam Dasara

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
link.net...
Meow, Mlle. Anais!

My name is Lilith Kitten, Age 2 1/2. I'd like to introduce my older
bruffer, Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, Age 10, and my older
sisfur Kitty Schottland, Chief Tortie In Residence, Age 13 1/2.

Is you fixedwhennotbroke? All of us is!

Meow hello, Kitteez!

Fang youze fur da nice welkum! Yes, I got fixed before my old meowmommie
let me leave. An no, I'z didn't tink nuffin wuz broke eider!

Would you like to come on the road trip with usses and shed on the maps

with
me?

Ooooooh, yes! Fangu so much fur askin myself.

Fangu, and welcome to RPCC. You'll like it here.

I'z tink so, Lillith Kitten. Tanks again!

Mlle. Anais

Old November 11th 03, 09:58 PM
The Fur Conspiracy

Murrqueeekk!

H'ro, Mlle. Anais! Itz furry nize to haff yew here.

Do u kno ov a lady in Frantz who wuz named Anais Nin hoo rote bookz
fur humiz to read an waz furry famouz!

We lookd at yorw webzite an yew are furry purrty! Alzo furry zweet
luking!

I am Ms. Marth-Mound an I iz in chargge of sweetnezz an dekkorum here
at da Fur Konspirazy. We alzo havv Mr. GrowlTiger hoo iz moszly
called GT an he izz in charge of depradationment an turbblemaking. An
alzo da Mr. (Furry) Fred hoo iz in charge of roundnezz and ov chekiing
under da rugz fur greeblingz.

Also tu we haff Mr. Shadow-da-Pup hoo iz a goldentreever anna a furry
nize aminal evven tho he izz a d*g.

Ime zure yew will take furry gud kare of yowr humin an zhe will take
furry gud kare ov yew. Jusz be sure to giff her lotz ov purr-chugz an
sweetqueekz and fur her to giff yew lotza gud tuna an cheese-snakz.

Chuggz an Sweet Queekz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old November 12th 03, 03:16 AM
Sylvia M.

Heow d'ja du, Anaïs...
I yam Dyna Mo/Mite, kawz I yam dat kinda kitty.

I tuu am uh retyred show an breeding kitty. I yam uh Maine Coon Kitty, an
Meowmee an PawPaw akwired me we I wuz tuu an uh haff yeerz owld, I yam six
yeerz owld neow, an berry happy nottid tu fly an dryff an be handult by
uhlot ov peepel dat I dun't kno bery wyll.

I hadda webbysite,cawld Dyna an hur Aminal Frendz, buttid it wented uhway,
an Lay-z Meowmee hazunt putted up unudder wun. I wud be happy tu e-mayle uh
lufferlee pitchur uv me.

Du yu happin tu hab eer tuftz?
Hab yu sined up furr da Sekrit Santa lizt?
I git lotz moor Kissamouse kardz den Mine Meowmee an PawPaw!
Nuff furr neow...

Dyna Mo/Mite