New boy under the bed

Old July 5th 03, 01:42 PM
dgk

After Nipsy came out from under the bed a few times I remembered the
Feliway and sprayed some on a wall in the room. A few minutes later
Nipsy retreated to the furthest corner of the bed and refused to come
out. It took most of today to get him to stick his head out from under
the bed again.

I don't know that it was the Feliway but if not it was sure a good
coincidence.

I've always had very good luck with it shrug

Karen

I'll have to try again. Nipsy came out of the room last night. Espy
does not seem to appreciate his new buddy yet. Hissing and running
away. Well, Nipsy is a big boy and Espy isn't that big yet.
Old July 6th 03, 04:36 AM
Cheryl

dgk wrote:
I picked up a new playmate for Espy. I went into the wilds of New
Jersy yesterday with my co-worker and made friends with his cat

Nipsy,
and then took him with me. That was the plan. Nipsy showed up

outside

Congrats on your new family member. That is the way to do it... take
the love you have for Nico and share it with another needy kitty.
Best of luck to you!

--
Cheryl

Old July 6th 03, 04:43 AM
Cheryl

dgk wrote:

I don't know that it was the Feliway but if not it was sure a good
coincidence.

After reading so many endorsements WRT Feliway and in particular the
diffuser, I bought one and really didn't notice anything until it ran
out. I've used the spray for certain spots but letting it diffuse into
the air I hadn't heard of. When it ran out, it only took a couple of
days until I started noticing Shamrock become agitated often and
attacking my poor Shadow. I replaced it and now will always keep one
plugged in.

--
Cheryl