Animals cannot be disappointed.

Old May 14th 05, 05:25 PM
dh@.

On Fri, 13 May 2005 09:19:36 -0700, "Dutch" wrote:

dh@. wrote in message news
On Thu, 12 May 2005 09:02:10 -0700, "Dutch" wrote:

dh@. wrote
On Sun, 8 May 2005 18:13:34 -0700, "Dutch" wrote:

Quit pretending that you "consider the animals" in some
unselfish way, it's obvious that you don't.

Do you? If so, explain how

I'm not the one claiming I do.

Good, because you "ARAs" certainly should never claim to care about
the animals that you want to eliminate.

People who eat meat should never claim to be doing those animals a favour.

QUIT PRETENDING THAT YOU *CONSIDER* ANIMALS IN SOME UNSELFISH WAY.

I can. You can't.
Old May 14th 05, 06:10 PM
Rudy Canoza

dh@. wrote:

On 13 May 2005 10:03:59 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" wrote:

dh@. wrote:

On 12 May 2005 10:19:48 -0700, "Rudy Canoza"

wrote:

dh@. wrote:

On Sun, 08 May 2005 20:41:31 GMT, Rudy Canoza

wrote:

we have been here to establish
that your beliefs about animals are purely your
projection of your emotions onto animals. That is
called anthropomorphization, and it is philosophically
wrong.

We have also been here and found that you have no
idea whether my beliefs are correct or not,

We DO know that your beliefs are completely incorrect.

because you don't have a clue which emotions they are
and are not capable of.

We do know certain ones that they do not experience. Disappointment

is

one they do not experience.

That's a lie.

No, ****wit. It isn't a lie. Your belief that they can experience
disappointment is purely your anthropomorphic projection. There is no
credible evidence non-human animals can experience disappointment. All
we have are unreliable anecdotes from credulous dopes like you.

You're too stupid for this Goo.

****wit: YOU are the Goober. Stop repeating this
fundamental error. There is one Goober, and you are it.

I am both smarter and more intelligent than you,
****wit - you know it, I know it, everyone who has ever
read these exchanges knows it. It isn't even close.
Old May 14th 05, 06:11 PM
Rudy Canoza

dh@. wrote in message news
On Thu, 12 May 2005 09:02:10 -0700, "Dutch" wrote:

dh@. wrote

On Sun, 8 May 2005 18:13:34 -0700, "Dutch" wrote:

Quit pretending that you "consider the animals" in some
unselfish way, it's obvious that you don't.

Do you? If so, explain how

I'm not the one claiming I do.

Good, because you "ARAs" certainly should never claim to care about
the animals that you want to eliminate.

People who eat meat should never claim to be doing those animals a favour.

QUIT PRETENDING THAT YOU *CONSIDER* ANIMALS IN SOME UNSELFISH WAY.

I can.

You do not. Stop lying about it.
Old May 15th 05, 12:22 AM

wrote:

we have been here to establish
that your beliefs about animals are purely your
projection of your emotions onto animals. That is
called anthropomorphization, and it is philosophically
wrong.

We have also been here and found that you have no
idea whether my beliefs are correct or not,

We DO know that your beliefs are completely incorrect.

because you don't have a clue which emotions they are
and are not capable of.

We do know certain ones that they do not experience. Disappointment

is
one they do not experience. Period.

You've got to be kidding me!! Seriously, I am very disappointed that
this discussion is even happening! WTF!

Let's start with definition:
dis=B7ap=B7point

1. To fail to satisfy the hope, desire, or expectation of.

Rudy, are you saying animals have no hopes or desires? Or are you
saying their hopes and desires are always satisfied?

Here's another one for you, have you ever admitted to an error? You
should try it every day, it makes you a better person.

Old May 15th 05, 12:34 AM
Rudy Canoza

wrote:

we have been here to establish
that your beliefs about animals are purely your
projection of your emotions onto animals. That is
called anthropomorphization, and it is philosophically
wrong.

We have also been here and found that you have no
idea whether my beliefs are correct or not,

We DO know that your beliefs are completely incorrect.

because you don't have a clue which emotions they are
and are not capable of.

We do know certain ones that they do not experience. Disappointment

is

one they do not experience. Period.

You've got to be kidding me!! Seriously, I am very disappointed that
this discussion is even happening! WTF!

Let's start with definition:
dis·ap·point

1. To fail to satisfy the hope, desire, or expectation of.

You IDIOT! That's what someone can do TO another. It
is an ACTIVE verb: you disappoint me.

TO BE disappointed is passive. The disappointed one
doesn't DO anything. You've given an active verb to
try to support an overly sentimental,
anthropomorphizing view that animals can PASSIVELY be
disappointed.

You ****ing moron.

For starters, animals do not have "hopes". They have
primitive desires and expectations, but they are not
"disappointed" when they are not satisfied.

Rudy, are you saying animals have no hopes or desires?

They absolutely do not have hopes. They have primitive
desires, and when the desires aren't met, the animals
do not mope the way humans might.
Old May 15th 05, 07:15 PM
dh@.

wrote:

[...]

You are Goobernicus Gonad. You are a moron. You are an "ARA".

****wit - you know it, I know it, everyone who has ever
read these exchanges knows it.

LOL! Even if every single person on the planet read your stupid
lies and believed them, it would only prove that they're stupid enough
to believe your lies Goober. Maybe they are, but that wouldn't mean
you're smart, it would only mean that they're stupid.

It isn't even close.

Old May 15th 05, 07:25 PM
Rudy Canoza

wrote:

[...]

You are Goobernicus Gonad.

You are a ****witted, stupid-beyond-belief 46-YEAR-OLD
pseudo-"man" who still makes up silly sounding names.
You are a punk, ****wit. You are not a real man.

You didn't address the statement, ****wit. You are
stupid, and I am not.

****wit - you know it, I know it, everyone who has ever
read these exchanges knows it.

LOL!

You think it's funny that everyone correctly regards
you as stupid?
Old May 15th 05, 07:38 PM
dh@.

On 14 May 2005 16:22:13 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

we have been here to establish
that your beliefs about animals are purely your
projection of your emotions onto animals. That is
called anthropomorphization, and it is philosophically
wrong.

We have also been here and found that you have no
idea whether my beliefs are correct or not,

We DO know that your beliefs are completely incorrect.

because you don't have a clue which emotions they are
and are not capable of.

We do know certain ones that they do not experience. Disappointment

is
one they do not experience. Period.

You've got to be kidding me!! Seriously, I am very disappointed that
this discussion is even happening! WTF!

You are dealing with a moron who "thinks" he's a genius. Since he
believes he knows everything, and has believed it since grade school,
he has learned very little if anything about reality since then. Don't forget
that you're dealing with someone who thinks a fantasy about a talking
pig which was written by one of his fellow "ARAs", somehow refutes the
fact that some farm animals benefit from farming. And this same stupid
moron believes that a fantasy about a talking is of some great value,
but calls recognition of emotions in animals anthropomorphic.

Let's start with definition:
dis·ap·point

1. To fail to satisfy the hope, desire, or expectation of.

Rudy, are you saying animals have no hopes or desires? Or are you
saying their hopes and desires are always satisfied?

He is desperately trying to prevent people from recognizing that
some farm animals benefit from farming, and will tell any lie he thinks
will help with that.

Here's another one for you, have you ever admitted to an error?

He is dedicated to his cause, and that dedication doesn't allow for
admition of lies or errors.

You
should try it every day, it makes you a better person.

He is an "ARA" pretending pitifully to be an "AR" opponent, trying
to use the example of his character to portray true "AR" opponents
as stupid, childish, above all dishonest, inconsiderate of humans and
other animals, etc, so the last thing Goo wants to do is portray himself
as a better person.
Old May 15th 05, 07:38 PM
dh@.

On Sat, 14 May 2005 23:34:05 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

They are all related and some animals experience them.
Most people are not too stupid to understand that Goober.

but they are not
"disappointed" when they are not satisfied.

Rudy, are you saying animals have no hopes or desires?

They absolutely do not have hopes.

You are too stupid to understand.

They have primitive
desires, and when the desires aren't met, the animals
do not mope the way humans might.

How the hell could you know?
Old May 15th 05, 08:29 PM
Rudy Canoza

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

They are all related

They are not. You're too stupid and UNEDUCATED to know.

but they are not
"disappointed" when they are not satisfied.

Rudy, are you saying animals have no hopes or desires?

They absolutely do not have hopes.

You are too stupid to understand.

You are the stupid uneducated dope in all this,
Goober****wit. I am smart; more to the point, I am
vastly smarter and better educated and more thoughtful
than you.