I hope I'm wrong....

Old May 14th 13, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default I hope I'm wrong....

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

Old May 15th 13, 11:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Sylvia M wrote:

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I haven't been counting, but I see that too. Fred's really
busy today and he'll go off and leave me alone fur a long time, (I
hates that). But I've bean wondering where effurry kitty wus at.

--
Regards,
Clawdius

Old May 15th 13, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/15/2013 6:47 AM, Unclefred wrote:
Sylvia M wrote:

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I haven't been counting, but I see that too. Fred's really
busy today and he'll go off and leave me alone fur a long time, (I
hates that). But I've bean wondering where effurry kitty wus at.

At our house over the weekend Mommy and Paw was busy getting ready for
her Mommy to come for mothers day dinner. They cooked steaks on the
grill. We even got some. It was good, good.

It has been cool at our house and no windows are open. We don't like
that. We can't smell the fresh air. Later this week is going to be
warmer and I will ask them to open the windows.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old May 15th 13, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Sylvia M wrote:

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I haven't been counting, but I see that too. Fred's really
busy today and he'll go off and leave me alone fur a long time, (I
hates that). But I've bean wondering where effurry kitty wus at.

At our house over the weekend Mommy and Paw was busy getting ready for
her Mommy to come for mothers day dinner. They cooked steaks on the
grill. We even got some. It was good, good.

It has been cool at our house and no windows are open. We don't like
that. We can't smell the fresh air. Later this week is going to be
warmer and I will ask them to open the windows.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Maybe the Mother's Day has something to do with it.

Old May 15th 13, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Sylvia M wrote:

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I haven't been counting, but I see that too. *Fred's really
busy today and he'll go off and leave me alone fur a long time, (I
hates that). *But I've bean wondering where effurry kitty wus at.

At our house over the weekend Mommy and Paw was busy getting ready for
her Mommy to come for mothers day dinner. They cooked steaks on the
grill. We even got some. It was good, good.

It has been cool at our house and no windows are open. We don't like
that. We can't smell the fresh air. Later this week is going to be
warmer and I will ask them to open the windows.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Maybe the Mother's Day has something to do with it

Uncl Bill an I tok about our Mommy all da tim butted wen Mommy's Day
comes we spen da time together finkin about herseff. An about mine
kitty Mommy, hoo gift me gud Milk an tole mine Mommy "diss kittens
four yoo," wen it wuz tim for mee to fine a hom.

--
WooToo
Old May 15th 13, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Sylvia M wrote:

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I haven't been counting, but I see that too. Fred's really
busy today and he'll go off and leave me alone fur a long time, (I
hates that). But I've bean wondering where effurry kitty wus at.

At our house over the weekend Mommy and Paw was busy getting ready for
her Mommy to come for mothers day dinner. They cooked steaks on the
grill. We even got some. It was good, good.

It has been cool at our house and no windows are open. We don't like
that. We can't smell the fresh air. Later this week is going to be
warmer and I will ask them to open the windows.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

We forgot to tell you that our Grandmommy's kitties found a mouse in
their house on Mother's day. They played with it for a long time. A few
times loosing it under their Mommy's bed , under the wood burning stove
and under the couch. Finally their Mommy found it and picked it up with
the dust pan and tossed it out. It was dead by then.

Lucy Lu
Old May 15th 13, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatDude

On May 14, 3:36*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I don't know bout offur kittiez houses, but mine hoomins been realreal
bizzee. Paw has been working at da tuna place a lot of hours and bof
of da hoomins has started going to sweaty place (a fitness club) in da
mornings so dey haf even less time den usual to post here.

I fink dat Paw is going to start working from home a couple days a
week so him ought to be able to resume hims secretarial dooties before
too long.

Harri Roadcat
Old May 16th 13, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/15/2013 5:42 PM, CatDude wrote:
On May 14, 3:36 pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

I don't know bout offur kittiez houses, but mine hoomins been realreal
bizzee. Paw has been working at da tuna place a lot of hours and bof
of da hoomins has started going to sweaty place (a fitness club) in da
mornings so dey haf even less time den usual to post here.

I fink dat Paw is going to start working from home a couple days a
week so him ought to be able to resume hims secretarial dooties before
too long.

Harri Roadcat

We miss your posts. Hope your paw likes working from home.
Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old May 16th 13, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatDude

We miss your posts. Hope your paw likes working from home.
Lucy Lu & Samwise

As him says on specially bad days, it still beats unemployment. But
most days him likes da job.

Harri Roadcat
Old May 17th 13, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Aunti Kyla=^ ..^=

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

Have there been no posts for 6 (six) days????
Antee Sylvia

Mosey's been posting, sort of.

Auntie Kyla

Hope! Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 1 December 11th 12 10:08 PM
I hope I have done my bit! Lesley Cat anecdotes 19 March 17th 09 09:26 PM
I hope he just has a cold dgk Cat health & behaviour 0 January 4th 06 10:45 PM
No More Hope [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 84 September 9th 05 10:46 PM
A glimmer of hope... Fritti Cats - misc 0 June 20th 05 05:01 PM