Window in the sky

Old March 5th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Window in the sky

aha! I had to reschedule Jupiters' spay appt. for tomorrow

That's cool. Same time shame channel.

The hold up was the money, I will have the money in a few more
minutes.

My ride can take me at 8.. but then she has to go to work directly.
So it's too late in the morning for her to take me.

We do it tomorrow.

Barry

Old March 5th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
aha! I had to reschedule Jupiters' spay appt. for tomorrow

That's cool. Same time shame channel.

The hold up was the money, I will have the money in a few more
minutes.

My ride can take me at 8.. but then she has to go to work directly.
So it's too late in the morning for her to take me.

We do it tomorrow.

So the spay clinic was okay with it?

Old March 5th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 5, 12:58 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

So the spay clinic was okay with it?

Yeah, I rescheduled, she had to check the calendar...

it's on for tomorrow.

Old March 5th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 5, 12:58 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

So the spay clinic was okay with it?

Yeah, I rescheduled, she had to check the calendar...

it's on for tomorrow.

I just got your text messages--I had my phone off.

YAY, this is great.

Send me your number again, can you?

Old March 5th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 5, 1:27 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

Send me your number again, can you?

508-658-0955 lol

HIT ME!

Old March 6th 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

"Barry" wrote in message

Send me your number again, can you?

508-658-0955 lol

HIT ME!

was it really wise to put your phone number out over the internet like
that? unless of course you want lots of crank calls inthe middle of
the night?

are you getting both cats done then or just jupiter?

btw photos fo my jessie at http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/Jessie1207

when I can get the camera out and take some snaps of our new smudgy
dark tortie (when she emerges from under the sink) I will post them up
too. Just took her to the vet this morning for check up , everything's
ok it seems, a few fleas for which she will be frontlined when she
comes out from hiding, but nothign major.

she is very pretty, big round face, all lovely dark tortie fur, big
wide eyes too, when i picked her up from behind the sofa to put her
inthe carry case she peed on me cos she was scared poor thing. i hate
to stress her but it had to be done,

bookie

Old March 6th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
zinzee

"Barry" wrote in message

[...]

Adorable! I love the action shot!!! I think I'm gonna get a window
hammock for Mack C. I've already got his carpet perch set up next to
the radiator near my bed. I'll post some pictures of that later.
Hilarious, I tell you!

The Window polonca12000 Cat anecdotes 0 December 2nd 06 09:32 PM
The Window CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 November 29th 06 03:29 AM
The Window CatNipped Cat anecdotes 1 November 28th 06 11:36 PM
The Window Marina Cat anecdotes 0 November 28th 06 04:55 AM
Seen through the window Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 2 July 21st 05 07:07 AM