Calling Salts and Wenches

Old February 1st 12, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Calling Salts and Wenches

Pine Cone’s Log:

1 February 2012: The fat wench finally put her fingers to the keys
after I threatened to suck her brains out of her ear with a straw. Am
preparing “The Mouser” for her annual voyage of discovery and fishes.
and trying to get a list of crew members , changes, and destinations
for our trip. Have Promoted Mike to first mate, the pirate wench to
social director, and am trying out a bare cabin kit this year. The fat
wench says he’s too young, but he promises to have the proper spirit for
the job. If he works out, we’ll try the baby wench next year. All
hands, furry and bare interested in going to sea, please report and list
the positions qualified for or what they’d like to train as.
Old February 2nd 12, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
Pine Cone’s Log:

1 February 2012: The fat wench finally put her fingers to the keys after
I threatened to suck her brains out of her ear with a straw. Am preparing
“The Mouser” for her annual voyage of discovery and fishes. and trying to
get a list of crew members , changes, and destinations for our trip. Have
Promoted Mike to first mate, the pirate wench to social director, and am
trying out a bare cabin kit this year. The fat wench says he’s too young,
but he promises to have the proper spirit for the job. If he works out,
we’ll try the baby wench next year. All hands, furry and bare interested
in going to sea, please report and list the positions qualified for or
what they’d like to train as.

Nice to see you posting again, Pam.
Boyfriend would like to report for duty as a food tester and an uncle to the
younguns on board.
Tweed

Old February 2nd 12, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

[...]

Persia will sign on again as ship's cook

Jill

Old February 2nd 12, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 1/31/2012 9:28 PM, tanadashoes wrote:
Pine Cone’s Log:

1 February 2012: The fat wench finally put her fingers to the keys after
I threatened to suck her brains out of her ear with a straw. Am
preparing “The Mouser” for her annual voyage of discovery and fishes.
and trying to get a list of crew members , changes, and destinations for
our trip. Have Promoted Mike to first mate, the pirate wench to social
director, and am trying out a bare cabin kit this year. The fat wench
says he’s too young, but he promises to have the proper spirit for the
job. If he works out, we’ll try the baby wench next year. All hands,
furry and bare interested in going to sea, please report and list the
positions qualified for or what they’d like to train as.

Jessie, Ozzy and Archer would all love a birth on the old girl. They can
transport themselves to South Padre Island for embarkation if The Mouser
will make port there. Demi is, of course, too shy and frightened so
she'll again be staying at home while the rest of the clowder take sail.

Jessie says she'd like the job of "I'm the Boss of Everybody", Ozzy
would like any job that he can accomplish from a prone position, and
Archer would like to lick... anybody... anything... any time... any
place... if he's a swabby he can do the job without a mop

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old February 2nd 12, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Meow, Cap'n Pine Cone!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney reports for duty as Nurse Cat.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane reports for duty as, well, the Sheriff.

Miss Tina Marie, Maine Coon Patrol Class Of 2008, reports for duty. She doesn't know what she wants to do yet.

....and Toby, the orange tabby who my sister got into a rescue group two weeks ago, is volunteering to be a Cabin Kit.

Sincerely,
Debby Hanoka
"The Neglectful Secretary"
Old February 2nd 12, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

On 1/02/2012 2:28 PM, tanadashoes wrote:
Pine Cone’s Log:

1 February 2012: The fat wench finally put her fingers to the keys after
I threatened to suck her brains out of her ear with a straw. Am
preparing “The Mouser” for her annual voyage of discovery and fishes.
and trying to get a list of crew members , changes, and destinations for
our trip. Have Promoted Mike to first mate, the pirate wench to social
director, and am trying out a bare cabin kit this year. The fat wench
says he’s too young, but he promises to have the proper spirit for the
job. If he works out, we’ll try the baby wench next year. All hands,
furry and bare interested in going to sea, please report and list the
positions qualified for or what they’d like to train as.

Pickle would like to apply for the job of deadly assassin, and Suki as
the Figurehead coz she's gorgeous but is otherwise rather useless.

If goggies are allowed, Pepper would be happy to act as the alarm system.

Shmogg, in his incorporeal form, would be once again happy to haunt the
decks, making sure the kits behave themselves and otherwise providing
ghostly BCTs for the hoomins (they need BCTs to keep them alert)

Yowie

Old February 4th 12, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 2/3/2012 4:22 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In , Christina Websell
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Sootie says she would love be chief mouser. None would escape her one
fanged attack.

Judith

Lucy Lu would like to be assistant mouser if Sootie will help her out
with the finer points of catching mice.

Samwise will keep watch over the young kits as he has in the past.

Their sister Cinnamon will be staying home this year. She is getting old
and their isn't a lot of work she can do. She will keep an eye on the
humans while the others are off on an adventure.

Ann