Have You Bought a Cat from Phyllis Mikesell?

Old January 31st 05, 10:04 PM
Catlvr

Can you all see the email address? It seems to have truncated. It
should be liesl @shaw.ca.

Thanks

Old February 1st 05, 01:06 AM
Rose Marie Zizzo via CatKB.com

Anyone who has a complaint with a pedigree cat breeder is welcomed to file
an official complaint with Pedigree Cat Breeder's Society. Org at:
http://www.pedigree-cbs.org

Old February 1st 05, 04:06 AM
Catlvr

Anyone who has a complaint with a pedigree cat breeder is we=ADlcomed to
file
an official complaint with Pedigree Cat Breeder's Society. O=ADrg at:
http://www.pedigree-cbs.org
What a great site, Rose Marie. Thanks so much.

Old February 9th 05, 07:25 AM
BettySleep

This post was made by Rosemarie Zizzo, pseudo-president of the fraudulent
PCBS, which claims trademark, copyright, registered and non profit status
it does not have, and maintains its website for the sole purpose of
libelling the other cat breeders listed there.

Zizzo is currently under investigation for stalking under the California
penal code, for just such actions as this. Zizzo cannot stand the thought
that there are others who are still good, conscientious breeders, when she
herself has been suspended for life from CFA, for twice abandoning her
cats at a kill shelter, and for the content of her web site.

Old February 11th 05, 01:11 AM
Catlvr

Cat Protector wrote:
Didn't you already post about this over a month ago?

Yes, I did. But I finally reached Phyllis by phone last week (she must
have neglected to look at her call display) and we got into it. Anyway,
she threatened to sue me for slander, so I posted this to try and get
more information from others who may have been in contact with her, in
case I need ammunition.

I did get a few responses; one especially interesting. Turns out this
woman who wrote to me was a guest in Phyllis' house a few years ago and
will sign an affidavit attesting to the fact that she saw the breeding
area in the basement, and that there were dead kittens in cages with
other kittens and their mothers, excrement everywhere ... just a
gut-wrenching scene.

I have also learned that Phyllis is a huge coward and will likely NOT
take me to court (I kind of thought so anyway since she never returned
my calls) but I want to be prepared just in case. I have been taking
posting off that include what some may consider slanderous (albeit
completely true) and my next step is filing complaints with TICA, CFA,
and others.

Simon has now been neutered and Phyllis not providing the pedigree
papers is just another nail in her coffin.

This whole thing has been a huge blessing, really. Had I not bought
Simon, I'm sure he would have died in her house. He was not what you
would call a very handsome kitten (although he has blossomed now) and
I'm not sure if anyone else would have bought him. He is doing much
better, although his blood tests are still coming back with troubling
results.

I didn't want to post this publicly because of all the hateful people
on that site, but you have been a good friend to me here and I thought
you might like to know what is happening.

I'm glad to hear that Icarus is doing better too. Give him a scratch
for me.

Liesl