a cat found

Old December 25th 05, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default a cat found

I found a cat in front of my apartment building (Purdue Village 212-5). I am
keeping her/him at the moment because it is rainning.

She/he is extremely friendly and pretty!!!
She/he has dark gray fur.

If you are the owner, please contact me at

I have a dog so I can't keep her/him with me for a long time.

Old December 25th 05, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

when you can take her to a vet let them run a microchip check for you they
don't charge for that
and your location is a little vague since you just broadcasted the whole
world on this newsgroup

Old December 25th 05, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

MJ wrote:
I found a cat in front of my apartment building (Purdue Village 212-5). I am
keeping her/him at the moment because it is rainning.

She/he is extremely friendly and pretty!!!
She/he has dark gray fur.

If you are the owner, please contact me at

I have a dog so I can't keep her/him with me for a long time.

The kitty is lucky you found him/her. This is an international
newsgroup, though. You may have to make some calls on Monday. If you
can't find the owner, please try to get kitty a good home or at least
into a no-kill shelter. It was nice of you to help the cat out.

I used to go to Purdue many years ago although I now live in AZ. Good
luck!

Candace

Old December 26th 05, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"MJ" wrote in message
I found a cat in front of my apartment building (Purdue Village
212-5). I am keeping her/him at the moment because it is rainning.

She/he is extremely friendly and pretty!!!
She/he has dark gray fur.

If you are the owner, please contact me at

I have a dog so I can't keep her/him with me for a long time.

Well, judging from the "Purdue.edu" in her email, I would say that she is
in/near West Lafayette, Indiana, and a student, faculty member or employee
of Perdue University. Nowhere near you, Matthew.