Mama's Muscleman

Old August 23rd 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Mama's Muscleman

Singh wrote:

Not to be outdone by a mere two-leg, Stosh wrapped his paws around the
phone book and actually pulled the thing out from under the gate! Why he
figured this would change the crawling space I have no clue. But oy!!! I
never expected my little Stoshu Atlas to haul a 3.5-inch thick phone
book a foot out from under the pressure of the gate! Stosh is my hero.
He's so big and strong!

Wow, what a feat!

Old August 23rd 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Singh

In the slow process of integrating our newest little girl, some of our
babies have gotten awfully impatient to get to know her.

Stosh has a job of great responsibility. He must guard the house and
make his rounds in every room to make sure the place is safe from
gremlins and dust poodles; he makes sure Mama is relaxed each night with
a soothing deep-tissue massage; and he must see to all the ladies of the
household, as he is the harem-keeper. And it was quite necessary for him
to check out our newest arrival, Sabrina. The poor, frustrated little
guy.

We've done some crazy things to coax Sabrina out of hiding, including
blocking some rooms off with a couple of baby gates so she could have a
bit more security as she makes her way into a wider world. And those
spring-loaded, press-the-door-frame gates are a big fat pain in the
tuchas. So to give one of them a little more stability we put it on top
a phone book before punching the button to make it tighter in the
doorway.

Sitting in the bedroom, I heard a grunt. Yes, Stosh GRUNTED like a
caveman as he tried to lie on his back and pull himself under the gate.
Problem is all that chub, er, muscle he's developed. The Guy is sixteen
pounds of hunky fella in a tuxedo. Stoshu got good and stuck under the
gate and Louie had to carefully help slide the bulk back.

Not to be outdone by a mere two-leg, Stosh wrapped his paws around the
phone book and actually pulled the thing out from under the gate! Why he
figured this would change the crawling space I have no clue. But oy!!! I
never expected my little Stoshu Atlas to haul a 3.5-inch thick phone
book a foot out from under the pressure of the gate! Stosh is my hero.
He's so big and strong!

Blessed be,
Baha