Mine Meowmy Maggy May Has Gone to Da Bridj

Old July 14th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Mine Meowmy Maggy May Has Gone to Da Bridj

Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

--
Missy
Old July 14th 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

--
Missy

Myn izz ar ful of wader an mi nos is wet tu. Iz purin fur hur
an sayn a prar dat shee iz saf ab hapi. TuTu
Old July 14th 10, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Oh, no, dis iz so sadsad! We will purr fur Maggy May's jerney to da brij,
and fur yurown hartz not to hurt too much.

Rebecca

Old July 14th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 13, 5:47*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

--
Missy

Bwess hur sweet hart.
MeOwy, wif teers
Old July 14th 10, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

:
Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

--
Missy

Bwess hur sweet hart.
MeOwy, wif teers

Ohhhhhhh ai m sew sadd..we awl luffed Magggy May n xtend owr deepest
sympfafies tew Unka Bill n Anti Micki, n dey hab tew gno da Bridge iz
reel..yeUP.
ai m gunna put up uh Candle in uh minnit fur hurself...Mine Meowmie iz en
teerz tew.
Hur hart iz broke. Maggy May wuz uh wunnerful kitty hoo wuz luffed by awl.
Hur wuz Securtary uf Bitties.
Luffs, en sorrow
Mosey

Old July 14th 10, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We iz so sad ta hear diz. Water is kommink our of da grambys eyez and her
is haffink trublez beathing her iz feeling so bad for all of u. We knowz
Maggy May iz ok but deze krazie hoomanz jus dont get it. Piglet and the
others in a purr circle for their friend's trip to the bridge.

Old July 14th 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 13, 8:40*pm, "Granby" wrote:
We iz so sad ta hear diz. *Water is kommink our of da grambys eyez and her
is haffink trublez beathing her iz feeling so bad for all of u. *We knowz
Maggy May iz ok but deze krazie hoomanz jus dont get it. *Piglet and the
others in a purr circle for their friend's trip to the bridge.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

I am takin care ub Uncl Bill. I GNO hee iz gonna go out in the hallway
an ast hisself "wer iz Maggy May seepin?" wike he allus wanna gno wer
efferywun is seepin, an den hee is gonna cry sum mor.

Butted she is seepin at da Bridj, claws she was aseep wen she goad. An
shee iz gonna wak up wiff da gallant Winnie sayin "Mommy, yoo is here,
welcom" an da Feather an Snowball waitin dere turn to greet her an
innerduce her to mine mommie. An da Bridj got lossa bitties four her
to luv, as she gnoo.

An she wuz mine FIRS kitty fren beclaws she wood not run aweigh and
she wood not fite or hiss bak at me. Shee jus sitted der, waiting, and
I had to mak frenz wiff her.

--
WooToo

Old July 14th 10, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 13, 8:39*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
:

[...]

Maggy May lovs yoo, Mosey, an shee tol mee sumfin diss morning.

behind paw She sed she finks yoo shood wink wiff dat nise Meowy
kittee/

An shee wuvs yoor mommy an yoor daddy. Lub does GNOT go away wen yoo
go to da Brij.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old July 14th 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

WooToo, you and us were all blessed by that wonderful mom/cat. Seems she
tried to take care of everyone on rpcc. Bast and God bless you all.
On Jul 13, 8:40 pm, "Granby" wrote:
We iz so sad ta hear diz. Water is kommink our of da grambys eyez and her
is haffink trublez beathing her iz feeling so bad for all of u. We knowz
Maggy May iz ok but deze krazie hoomanz jus dont get it. Piglet and the
others in a purr circle for their friend's trip to the bridge.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in

Old July 14th 10, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:47:45 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Diss affernoon, affer Mommy Micky grumed her an shee laid down four
her gnap, mine Meowmy turned to mee an purred "I am gonna see yoor
bruther Winnie, sew yoo gotta tak car ub mine doggy an mine puppy. Dey
haff lossa bitties at da Brij four mee to hep take car ub an mebbe dey
will letted mee play wiff a baby effedent."

An den shee purred to me an to widdle Samanfa an wen too seep. An shee
did gnot wak up. Da hoomins ar effen sadder dan usses beclaws dey dew
gnot know for shoor about da Bridj. I cood almoss feel sorree four
dem.

Love and purrs frum Beauty, Spring and Cinder. Its sadd haffing to
wayt to git to the bridj to see hur.

Another BAD Meowmy Julie and Sam Cat anecdotes 33 December 19th 06 07:35 PM
Mean Meowmy! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 May 10th 06 04:36 PM
I Have My Meowmy Trayned Shiral Cat anecdotes 2 December 18th 05 05:55 PM
Another bad Meowmy, I'm so ashamed! Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 3 October 25th 05 01:07 PM
"We love you, Meowmy!" RoseTower Cat anecdotes 17 June 2nd 04 02:17 PM