Report frum Hom

Old December 29th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Report frum Hom

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 22:59:52 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

uickee, OEJ
"MLB" wrote in message
Will in New Haven wrote:
Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

--
WooToo

Weez spozed m get anofur big sno strm startin tonyt! TuTu

We is 'sposed to get RAIN! An Caturday we'z 'sposed to get FUNDERSTORMS!
I don't like da soundz of dat.

Sammy
Old December 29th 10, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Haz u effer been where diz iz snow on da groun and thunderboomerz at da same
timez? It is pretty cool but scarey too kauze da falshing lite runs along
da snow den tries ta git bak up in da airz. We iz spozed to haff rain for 4
days now. O T getting ready to head back to the beach.
news

Old December 29th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Will in New Haven wrote:
Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

--
WooToo
Weez spozed m get anofur big sno strm startin tonyt! TuTu

We is 'sposed to get RAIN! An Caturday we'z 'sposed to get FUNDERSTORMS!
I don't like da soundz of dat.

Sammy

Itz a drk an stormi dai an da barmomtr iz wey low. Sno speted ani tym
now. Al kitties shud curl up on da bed an slep tru it/ TuTu
Old December 30th 10, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Will in New Haven wrote:
Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

--
WooToo
Weez spozed m get anofur big sno strm startin tonyt! TuTu
We is 'sposed to get RAIN! An Caturday we'z 'sposed to get FUNDERSTORMS!
I don't like da soundz of dat.

Sammy

Itz a drk an stormi dai an da barmomtr iz wey low. Sno speted ani tym
now. Al kitties shud curl up on da bed an slep tru it/ TuTu

Weez havin a majr, majr sno strm rite now am it goin to zero to nyt.
Tel al kittiers tu sta undr covr. TuTu
Old December 30th 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We hered some sadsad stories about the animalz dat iz in da Out in NYC. We
needs to purr for all of dem in da easdt. Piglett going into the meatloaf
position.
"MLB" wrote in message
MLB wrote:
Granby wrote:
Haz u effer been where diz iz snow on da groun and thunderboomerz at da
same timez? It is pretty cool but scarey too kauze da falshing lite
runs along da snow den tries ta git bak up in da airz. We iz spozed to
haff rain for 4 days now. O T getting ready to head back to the beach.
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
news On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 22:59:52 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

uickee, OEJ