Awl Aboard! Orient Eggspress

Old December 8th 04, 09:34 AM
Miss Violette

TV lookz arownd fur a seat anna when he sees the one higher up he goes and
fluffs the kushin fur hiz ladycat, then he comes back to the bar where his
lady is talking and orders some snacks, Letz see... Gif uses dat samplez
platter, alla doze sownd gud, TV, smilez at hiz ladycat and goes to the
table and watches her botiful self sokalize, he admires how easily she duz
diz az itz very hard fur him, ...
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
[Cleopatra and TV finish arranging their belongings in their suite,
admire the view out the window, and get themselves straightened up.]

Well, TV my love, shall we wander down to the bar car and see who all is
around? I think I could use a flute of nip champagne.

[Cleopatra and TV walk paw-in-paw down the aisle of the train cars,
greeting the kitties they meet. They finally arrive at the bar car.]

Ah, here we are! Bartender, I believe my handsome boycat and I would
like some of your finest nip champagne.

Cleo

Old December 8th 04, 09:38 AM
Miss Violette

What i thinkz iz dat i lofez deze 'venturez butted we sure kuld do wifout
alla doze hoomanz we duzint know arownd. She lookz atta room an den sayz
Diz rum iz nice, I likez the winnowz. Duz you wantsa nap ta calm down or
duz you wantsa go to the drinky car anna getz a nippy drink, OEJ, who duzint
kare az long az her iz wif STT .
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
[The transporter on the boarding platform sparkles and out step OEJ and
STTom. STTom looks around for a moment, confused by all the bustle and
noise.]

Ummm, it lookz to me like wez wanna go over to doze liddle stairs on da
train. I don't know which part of da train we wantz to get onto, though.
Let's ask dat official-looking kitty wif da spiffy uniform.

Excuze me, kittysir, but could you tell usses where we iz spossed to go?
We'z wif da RPCC kitties.

"Certainly, Monsieur. The RPCC kitties are in the last passenger cars on
this train. You may board right here, then walk down the central
corridor towards the rear of the train. May I ask your names?"

Um, we iz OEJ and ShortTail Tom.

"Very good, sir! You are in cabin 5 in the RPCC carriage."

Fangu, sir. We'z will get on board den. I fink our bags are already on
board, OEJ, so letz go check.

[They both board the train and STTom leads the way down the corridor,
holding tightly to OEJ's paw to try to conceal his anxiety in the new
situation.]

Here we iz, mine dear! Let's see - yes, our bags is here. What duz you
fink, mine luff? Duz you like da room?

STTom

Old December 8th 04, 11:35 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

What i thinkz iz dat i lofez deze 'venturez butted we sure kuld do wifout
alla doze hoomanz we duzint know arownd. She lookz atta room an den sayz
Diz rum iz nice, I likez the winnowz. Duz you wantsa nap ta calm down or
duz you wantsa go to the drinky car anna getz a nippy drink, OEJ, who duzint
kare az long az her iz wif STT .

Well, I'z kinda nerfous mineownself, but I fink it might be a gud
idearment to pay a quick visit to da bar car an see who all else is
dere. If dat's ok wif you, let'z go to da bar car an get a nip drink den
we can come back here and take a nap.

[STTom shyly takes OEJ's paw and the two of them walk down the corridor
to the bar car, finding a bunch of kitties they know there and quite a
few that they don't. STTom waves and meows at Cleo and TV, Harri,
Tabitha, and a bunch of others. He doesn't go up to meet the kitties he
hasn't seen before, but leads OEJ to a quiet table. He then goes to the
bar, orders their nip drinks, and brings them back to the table.]

Boy, dere sure iz lotz of kitties here. I'z *so* furry glad dat you're
here wif mineownself.

STTom

Old December 8th 04, 11:50 AM

Miss Violette wrote:

TV lookz arownd fur a seat anna when he sees the one higher up he goes and
fluffs the kushin fur hiz ladycat, then he comes back to the bar where his
lady is talking and orders some snacks, Letz see... Gif uses dat samplez
platter, alla doze sownd gud, TV, smilez at hiz ladycat and goes to the
table and watches her botiful self sokalize, he admires how easily she duz
diz az itz very hard fur him, ...

[Cleo returns to the table where TV is sitting and curls up next to him. ]

Oh, TV, these all look so good! Thank you so much - that was very kind
of you.

Thank you also for being patient while I visited around a bit. That's
one of the duties I have to deal with - always socializing with other
kitties. But any time you would like to meet some of them, please feel
free to join me. I'd be quite proud to introduce you as my wink!

Cleopatra
very proud of her strong, distinguished, handsome wink

Old December 8th 04, 11:54 AM
Harri

[A very shy, timid little orange girl slinks quietly into the room,
looking around for familiar faces. Seeing Tabitha sitting at a quiet
table she dashes over and sits on the side farthest away from the crowds.]

Hihi, Tabifa! I figgered I ought to find out where dis bar car was and
see if dere's anyfing good fur kittens here. Boy, dere sure is a lot of
kitties here. Itz kinda a liddle bit scary fur a liddle tiny kitten.

Harri

Old December 8th 04, 02:54 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:34:31 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Dis iz great, I juz hope trudi anna Miz violette getz here wif deir datez
soon, Dey iz gonna misses alla fun, and Where iz dat STT anna cleopatra, TV
anna OEJ iz purbably hafin az muc fun az we iz, Tiger, smooch

Ize finks dat dey iz down in da bar-car. Why don't we joyn dems? takes
Tiger's paw, and they walk thru da train to da bar car

Oh, datz wunnerful! It luks like effurry kitty iz heer - hmmmmm, buttid I
don't see Rebecca an Sundance... or your sisfur Violette!

Why don't you gettid usses a drink, whiles I goez wif Cleopatra to welcum
effurrykitty! I'll be back soon!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs