Awl Aboard! Orient Eggspress

Old December 9th 04, 07:46 AM
Sundance

"Harri" wrote in message
[A very shy, timid little orange girl slinks quietly into the room,
looking around for familiar faces. Seeing Tabitha sitting at a quiet table
she dashes over and sits on the side farthest away from the crowds.]

Hihi, Tabifa! I figgered I ought to find out where dis bar car was and see
if dere's anyfing good fur kittens here. Boy, dere sure is a lot of
kitties here. Itz kinda a liddle bit scary fur a liddle tiny kitten.

Harri

Hihi, ladeez! I will joyn yoo. Oh, we hav a nice vyoo frum da windo, dont
we?

Harri, Ize shur dere is sumfing fur yoo to drink heer. Day mite hav a drink
Ize herd ub called a Skwirly Temple, made wif skwirls. Hav yoo ever seen a
reel skwirl? Dey iz fun to watch, and I bet dey is fun to chase, too, if I
cud juss get Meowmie to let me owt da frunt door...
--
Sundance

Old December 9th 04, 02:46 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 07:37:08 GMT, Rebecca wrote:

Hi, Mlle. Anaïs an Tiger. Sundance an me iz heer. I fingk Sundance is
chekkin owt da cattoy car. I got on da train at da last minit becuz I wuz
waitin fur Tabitha -- an she wuz alreddy on da train!

I fingk I cud use sum rafreshmint. Duz dey hab ennee dringks wit doze
liddle umbrellas? Doze iz fun to play wit!

Hihi!

Yes, I'ze seen Sundance now. Just giff a wait-kitty yur order or go to da
bar - we'fe arranged fur 24-howr serfice on dis trayne!

I knoze dey haff dem drinkz. Dey effen cum in a coconut shell dat yoo can
roll aroun' after yoo drinkz it!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
12/9/2004 9:45:05 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old December 9th 04, 02:48 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 01:46:30 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

dis iz fine, I willz getz owon drinkz anna find uses a table ann when you iz
dune talkin you kan fin mineself, I willz alzo getz uses a snak, duz you
wantz anifin in partiklur or shuld i juz pik somfin, Tiger, seein TV anna
hiz platter of sampler fud

Ummm, dearest, dat sampler luks gud. Doze yourownself want to cum wif me?
I'd be prowd to innerduce yoo az my wink!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
12/9/2004 9:47:23 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old December 9th 04, 11:07 PM
ShortTail Tom

I sure wuuld NOT liketa be here ifin you wuzint, I wuldn't efin kome ifin
Miss Violette wuzint komin anna I didn't know yourself, I iz to shy ta kome
by mineownsef, OEJ, sips her drink anna puts herown paw confintly onna table
near STT

Me too! I get SO skared by having to be aroun lotz of other kitties. But
in dis nice quiet corner I fink we're ok. And Miss Cleo is right ober
dere, and I know her is keeping an eye on us. And so iz Miss Tabifa. But
dis way wez can see how many other kitties are along on da trip wif us,
and see if dere is strange kitties to watch out fur.

But I promise, OEJ, if any strange kittiez try to get close to us, I
will get tween dem and you! I won't let no strange kittiez get close to
mine sweet girlkitty!

STTom

Old December 9th 04, 11:29 PM
Harri

Hihi, ladeez! I will joyn yoo. Oh, we hav a nice vyoo frum da windo, dont
we?

Harri, Ize shur dere is sumfing fur yoo to drink heer. Day mite hav a drink
Ize herd ub called a Skwirly Temple, made wif skwirls. Hav yoo ever seen a
reel skwirl? Dey iz fun to watch, and I bet dey is fun to chase, too, if I
cud juss get Meowmie to let me owt da frunt door...

Oooh, I'z will hab onna doze! I'z hab seen skwirls - I got to chase dem
once! When Paw an I stopped at a place in Furresno, our kitten-walk
field had lotz and lotz of groundskwirls, and I getted to chase dem and
poke my paw down dere holes in da ground. It waz fun!

Harri