Man Pets Jaguar, Pays with His Finger

Old May 20th 04, 06:41 PM
CK

Denise VanDyke wrote:

Do I sense a troll? And me without my recipe book. Darn!

- Denise (owned and manipulated by Brenna)

No recipe book?? Not to worry. Take your pick of these:
http://www.recipesource.com/

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Laku: DS B G 4.11 Y L W C+ I+++ T++/- A+ E H+ S+ V++ F Q+ P- B PA PL

Old May 20th 04, 07:05 PM
Denise VanDyke

CK wrote:
Denise VanDyke wrote:

Do I sense a troll? And me without my recipe book. Darn!

- Denise (owned and manipulated by Brenna)

No recipe book?? Not to worry. Take your pick of these:
http://www.recipesource.com/

Oooh! Those look good! And there is a medieval section - cool! Not too
many of these sites have that.

- Denise

Old May 20th 04, 08:19 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --

PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu

Old May 20th 04, 08:19 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --

PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu

Old May 20th 04, 08:21 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Another cheapshot from Joyce, steering the discussion below the belt.

What is it with you - the diesel dyke of RPCA?

If you dislike males, keep it to yourself or go to the appropriate
newsgroup. But taking cheapshots just puts you in the pot calling the
kettle black category.

Let me guess, from the New England area, probably Massachusetts?

Yes?

sniff... sniff... yes, it's a troll!
Recipe time folks!

Tonight I'm preparing roast pork (it's currently in the oven). The skin was
liberally dusted with salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic and ginger to
impart a lovely flavour to the crackling that is made... It's now in the last
stages of cooking with the heat up *high* to really get that crackling crisp
:-)

To go with it will be some new season jersey potatoes (a rare seasonal treat in
the UK), boiled, and smothered in butter with freshly chopped parsley sprinkled
on them. Also having fresh carrots and broccoli and homemade onion gravy.

YUM.

Substitute troll for the portk and cook longer to rid of nasty flavour left in
mouth ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $