Purr request for a pretty, homeless Siamese

Old September 13th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Purr request for a pretty, homeless Siamese

GaDragonfly wrote:
About a month ago, when it was very hot, a pretty little Siamese came
to visit. I offered her a bowl of water which she politely accepted
and then thanked me for my generosity. Afterward she wandered off and
I didn't see her for another day or twol When she returned, she was
both hungry and thirst so I both fed and watered her and gave her some
pettins. So one day turned into a week which turned into a month.
Throughout all of this we were both determined that we couldn't take
in another stray. Six is our limit while two of the six are special
need cats. So today, DH took her to a Persian and Siamese Rescue
group for rehoming. I would appreciate any purrs that can be added to
mine that she finds her own true family soon and that she realizes we
did the best thing we could for her. We called her ShopCat.
Hopefully she'll soon be telling her new masters her real name.

Jule

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

New Purr Request jmcquown Cat anecdotes 26 January 31st 08 10:19 PM
Purr request Joy Cat anecdotes 14 September 29th 07 09:28 PM
Purr Request Adrian A Cat anecdotes 25 September 5th 06 12:49 AM
PURR REQUEST Matthew Cat anecdotes 10 August 9th 06 10:50 PM
PURR REQUEST Matthew Cat anecdotes 1 July 19th 06 12:13 PM