purr request...

Old January 3rd 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

Default purr request...

On Jan 2, 9:35�am, Christine K wrote:
I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There is the
possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem looming up
ahead and I would want to make it go *poof* away. Won't go into
specifics ahead of time, but will let you know after the fact how things
went, maybe within a coupla weeks or so.
Thank you!

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Spiceypurrs on their way.

Suz&Spicey
Old January 3rd 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2009-01-02 08:35:34 -0600, Christine K said:

I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"... There is the
possibility of a fairly big/serious (non-medical) problem looming up
ahead and I would want to make it go *poof* away. Won't go into
specifics ahead of time, but will let you know after the fact how
things went, maybe within a coupla weeks or so.
Thank you!

Hope all goes as you wish. No more serious problems!

Old January 4th 09, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Default Thanks again! was purr request...

I'm overwhelmed by the response. Thank you all.
With this much purr power I'm sure everything will be OK.
Thank you!

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old January 7th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 02.01.2009 schrieb Christine K:

I've never asked for purrs before, and seldom post purrs, even though I
think the message, as Laku does purr a lot. But now I would be grateful
for any spare purrs and good wishes "laying about"...

Dear Christine,

all our best purrs are on the way to you for a good outcome of
whatever bothers you.

Hugs and purrs from
Inge and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

A Purr Request Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 17 December 20th 08 01:04 AM
Purr request for a dog. Dewi Cat anecdotes 18 October 28th 06 09:37 PM
Purr request please Mogget Cat anecdotes 25 July 17th 05 07:36 PM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 04 06:48 PM
purr request Rrb Cat anecdotes 22 November 14th 04 10:52 PM