1st of May in Germany - a long story

Old May 2nd 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Default 1st of May in Germany - a long story

Am 02.05.2009 schrieb Irulan:

Missed you, Inger! Glad to hear you and especially Volker are doing fine.
Give our love to the furbabies and don't work too hard to please them.

Yes, I'm very pleased with Volker's recovery. End of January he had a
2. stroke, which took place while he was in hospital. End of March
they had opened the last blocked artery and put in a stent. Since this
was done, he feels a lot better, although he still is short of breath.
We started to ride bicycle for practice:-)

Purrs to Lily and you from
Inge and the catgang

P.S. We wish Lily a very happy belated purrday, please give her some
scritches from us:-)
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old May 2nd 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 02.05.2009 schrieb Adrian:

I think your story would have made a great video. ;-)

Adrian, I think you are right:-) Unfortunately we don't have a camera
to take the video. I'm quite often in a situation like the
described:-)

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old May 2nd 09, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Inge Grotjahn wrote:

Owl's docking goes like this: he comes over my chest, sinks down, his
head goes to the tip of my nose, the tongue comes out and he starts
licking my nose:-) And where I put my face, he follows trying not to
loose contact with my nose.

That sounds like one of those things that's cuter when you hear about
it than when it is done to you. It does sound really sweet, but I
would definitely reach a point where I've had enough, probably long
before he has.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old May 3rd 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Inge Grotjahn" skrev i meddelandet
Am 02.05.2009 schrieb Irulan:

Missed you, Inger! Glad to hear you and especially Volker are doing fine.
Give our love to the furbabies and don't work too hard to please them.

Yes, I'm very pleased with Volker's recovery. End of January he had a
2. stroke, which took place while he was in hospital. End of March
they had opened the last blocked artery and put in a stent. Since this
was done, he feels a lot better, although he still is short of breath.
We started to ride bicycle for practice:-)

Purrs to Lily and you from
Inge and the catgang

P.S. We wish Lily a very happy belated purrday, please give her some
scritches from us:-)
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

Oh, I didn't know that.
I am happy to hear that he is better.
Elisabet

Old May 3rd 09, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

Am 02.05.2009 schrieb Adrian:

I think your story would have made a great video. ;-)

Adrian, I think you are right:-) Unfortunately we don't have a camera
to take the video. I'm quite often in a situation like the
described:-)

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

Inge, you may not have a video camera. But I remember a photo of you
sleeping in bed with all the cats.
Could you let us see that again, please?
Many new people may not have seen it. LOL.
Elisabet

Old May 3rd 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 03.05.2009 schrieb Lisa Katt:

Inge, you may not have a video camera. But I remember a photo of you
sleeping in bed with all the cats.

Elisabet, did you have this one in mind?
http://www.gwsystems.com/inge/katzen.jpg

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old May 3rd 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On May 3, 9:14*am, Inge Grotjahn wrote:

Elisabet, did you have this one in mind?http://www.gwsystems.com/inge/katzen.jpg

I remember that! It looks very warm and cosy

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old May 4th 09, 11:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Inge Grotjahn" skrev i meddelandet
Am 03.05.2009 schrieb Lisa Katt:

Inge, you may not have a video camera. But I remember a photo of you
sleeping in bed with all the cats.

Elisabet, did you have this one in mind?
http://www.gwsystems.com/inge/katzen.jpg

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

Yes Inge, that is it. I have saved the pic on my computer this time.
I see that there are *only* five cats in the picture. (Looks like more).
How many were in your story? Eight? LOL!
Elisabet

Old May 4th 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 04.05.2009 schrieb Lisa Katt:

I see that there are *only* five cats in the picture. (Looks like more).

It doesn't look like more - there are more (6)*g*. If you take a
closer look you see from left to right:

The white one: Chiara along with her "shadow" Lady Mortisha (the grey
one). The grey one on my chest is Owl. Then you have a white/brown one
(Cottonball) under the next grey one (Bandit):-) Above Bandit is
Rasputin.

How many were in your story? Eight? LOL!

No:-) There were only 6 involved: Cottonball, Chiara, Lady Mortisha,
Smoke, She and Owl *LOL* But you are right, when you read it, you
could easily think, there were mo-)

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang

--