We made three in a row!

Old August 28th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default We made three in a row!

Kreisleriana wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message

Signed "Mirana from Kelsinki" LOL! I'm quite sure I spelled both my name
and my city correctly.

Of course, Kelsinki! Isn't that the Bapital of Pinland?

Yes, it's located in Burope.

Marina, if I would trust anyone to spell names correctly, it would
be you!

Joyce

--
As an atheist, I believe that all life is unspeakably precious,
because it's only here for a brief moment, a flare against the dark,
Old August 29th 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

Naughty & Kiki (Alphonse' owners) are the previous day's - or did I miss
that announcement?

Apparently so; he did tell us. That's Mooch - Naughty & Kiki - Miranda &
Caliban, with Redunzel & Sarrasine and Babette as runners-up. Rpca is
taking over this site!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old August 29th 09, 09:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Apparently so; he did tell us. That's Mooch - Naughty & Kiki - Miranda &
Caliban, with Redunzel & Sarrasine and Babette as runners-up. Rpca is
taking over this site!

I love that picture of Dunzi and Sarsi - they look like little demon
cats.

Joyce

--
Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I
think I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to
Old August 29th 09, 04:33 PM
John Razmus John Razmus is offline
Junior Member

John Razmus here, owner of EverCats.com. First off I want to say thank you all for participating consistently in the Daily Cat contests. Hands down, you guys have the best cats so far : ).

Also, I apologize for the name mixup on Marina's entry with the cats Miranda and Caliban. I got mixed up when typing out the names, since Marina and Miranda sounded so much the same - even had my brain mess up Helsinki!

Just wanted to say thanks, and that your entry has had it's spelling issues corrected. Thank you for making EverCats.com a great place for cat fans : ).

Oh, and I am sorry about the ugliness of the site right now, it is going through a custom theme change, making the main website look somewhat funky at the moment. It will be fantastic when completed - should be a day or two.

Regards,
John Razmus
Old August 30th 09, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Today Chiara & Lady Mortisha are the cats of the day:-) I guess, we
are the only people, who submit piccies *lol*.
http://evercats.com/the-daily-cat/

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old August 30th 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Inge Grotjahn wrote:
Today Chiara & Lady Mortisha are the cats of the day:-) I guess, we
are the only people, who submit piccies *lol*.
http://evercats.com/the-daily-cat/

Congrats.

But how come they managed to spell Northrhine-Westphalia correctly
(almost), but not Helsinki? I'd just like to know. :P

Old August 30th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Marina wrote:
Inge Grotjahn wrote:
Today Chiara & Lady Mortisha are the cats of the day:-) I guess, we
are the only people, who submit piccies *lol*.
http://evercats.com/the-daily-cat/

Congrats.

But how come they managed to spell Northrhine-Westphalia correctly
(almost), but not Helsinki? I'd just like to know. :P

And they're both in Burope. ;-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 30th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jerry Bank

In article ,
says...
Marina wrote:
Inge Grotjahn wrote:
Today Chiara & Lady Mortisha are the cats of the day:-) I guess, we
are the only people, who submit piccies *lol*.
http://evercats.com/the-daily-cat/

Congrats.

But how come they managed to spell Northrhine-Westphalia correctly
(almost), but not Helsinki? I'd just like to know. :P

And they're both in Burope. ;-)

When I go to the site it is spelled correctly. Do I have a very proper
computer that corrects spelling??
--
Jerry Bank
Trenton, New Jersey
Old August 31st 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 30.08.2009 schrieb Marina:

Congrats.

thank you:-)

But how come they managed to spell Northrhine-Westphalia correctly
(almost), but not Helsinki? I'd just like to know. :P

Well, in my case the webmaster used "copy & paste" while he thought,
that he could do Kelsinki and Mirana "freehand" ? (who would do
Northrhinewestphalia "freehand"?) Just a thought:-)

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

This made me cry Jane Cat anecdotes 3 October 25th 07 09:25 PM
Well at least we made it Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 August 31st 06 07:59 PM
I made her bed and she must lie in it Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 5 June 23rd 06 02:23 AM
This made my day, and more Pat Cat anecdotes 1 March 26th 06 03:19 AM
I've made an ass of myself in another ng jmcquown Cat anecdotes 23 January 15th 06 11:39 PM