Back on line

Old January 25th 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Default Back on line

Hi all:

Well, I've accomplished more in my 38th week of pregnancy than I have in 3
years of living here as far as cleaning and organizing the house. The
crowning glory has been moving the office into the dining room and dealing
with all the fiddly things that had accumulated in boxes. No more boxes.
Everything in files, the armoir, or two small baskets with some office
supplies. I am superwoman.

The baby's room is all set up and ready to go.

I've done the kitchen cabinets, drawers, and telephone table, the laundry
room/utility room, the linen closet, the vacuum closet, the piano room, and
the sun room. Everything was either donated, thrown out, or placed in an
uncrowded drawer, plastic storage container in the basement WITH LABELS, or
in a cupboard WITH LABELS. Tomorrow AM I am doing my daughter's room
(complete nightmare) and the remaining small projects can wait, if
necessary.

Meanwhile, O&C are happy that its nice and warm with a Chinook this week and
are frolicking outside getting some sun and fresh air. Otis is playing his
game of waiting by the door with muddy feet and then racing in onto the
carpet for maximum mess. There were also suspicious muddy cat prints that
somehow got into the baby's room and into the crib already. Had to re-wash
all of that right away. I can guess who that might have been ...

The cats are happy that I'm so busy with boxes and such but don't seem to be
going away on holiday or moving. Just wait until they see what I bring home
from the hospital ;-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 25th 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Wow! You *are* superwoman! You're making the rest of us look bad!! Stop
it!!
Just kiddin'--pat yourself on the back and put your feet up. You
deserve it!

Sherry

Old January 25th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Susan M" wrote in message
[...]

Good old nesting instinct! I suspect it won't be long now. About two weeks
before my son was due, I went into a cleaning frenzy, even deciding to clean
out the linen closet. At 3 AM that night/next morning, I went to the
hospital. My son was born a couple of hours later.

Joy

Old January 25th 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
supplies. I am superwoman.

I'm very impressed!

The cats are happy that I'm so busy with boxes and such but don't seem to be
going away on holiday or moving. Just wait until they see what I bring home
from the hospital ;-)

I know Otis will love the baby a lot! And Chester will let the baby love
him back!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 25th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Susan M wrote:
[...]

Welcome back! Thought you would have had your baby by now. Kids, you just
can't expect them to stick to a schedule

Jill

Old January 25th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

Well, I've accomplished more in my 38th week of pregnancy than I have in 3
years of living here as far as cleaning and organizing the house. The
crowning glory has been moving the office into the dining room and dealing
with all the fiddly things that had accumulated in boxes. No more boxes.
Everything in files, the armoir, or two small baskets with some office
supplies. I am superwoman.

Oh, my, Susan, please take it easy!

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old January 26th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Susan M wrote:
[...]

Excuse me, but aren't you supposed to be taking it *easy*? Doesn't
sound like you're doing that. Don't push yourself too much.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 27th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Susan M wrote:

[...]

Please do not overdo it, Susan!
Lots of purrs and best wishes for you and the baby,
Polonca and Soncek