Sprocket pics!

Old September 10th 04, 09:31 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cathy Friedmann" wrote:

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message
Are now on alt.binaries.pictures.animals

Priscilla

Cute, cute, cute!!!! :-)

Idn't he just?

Caley stopped hissing at him for a while, but she was back at it
tonight. :-(

Priscilla

Hey, Demelza still occasionally hisses at Herrie, & it's been 5 years since
I adopted him. (But I have to say, overall it is now much, much better & at
an easily tolerable point. She's no longer completely freaked out over his
presence & is back to her normal relaxed self.)

Cathy

Old September 10th 04, 09:50 PM
Priscilla H Ballou

In alt.support.menopause Cathy Friedmann wrote:

Hey, Demelza still occasionally hisses at Herrie, & it's been 5 years since
I adopted him. (But I have to say, overall it is now much, much better & at
an easily tolerable point. She's no longer completely freaked out over his
presence & is back to her normal relaxed self.)

All three of the adult cats are pretty normal with me, but they go over to
the cage and after staring for a while lean in to give a good "hissss" to
make sure their point is getting across. Then Benjie sometimes displaces
some agression on one of the others. There was a nice period when Caley
would sit and watch Sprocket in an interested fashion, but then last night
she hissed again.

She took a long time to accept Sebastian, and they greet each other with
nose touches now, but he's *clearly* third cat on the totem pole. I think
that when Sprocket's bigger and has been cleared of any FelV problems, he
could probably hold his own with them, but I don't want four nonviolent
but unhappy cats. :-( I keep thinking that Sprocket as cat #4 would be
more cowed than Sebbie is, but I don't actually think he would be. Sebbie
was more than 12 weeks old when he was trapped, and he's basically a
semi-socialized feral. Sprocket is and will be fully socialized.

Oh, I don't know. Clearly I'd *like* to keep Spocky-wocket, but what I
want is not necessarily the same thing as what is best for everyone.
*sigh* And what I *really* want is the best for everyone!

Priscilla

Old September 11th 04, 03:09 PM
Joanne & Ned

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message
Are now on alt.binaries.pictures.animals

Priscilla

Cute kitty, Priscilla!

I just tried posting a pic of Duncan (the scottie), to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals. It's a little big, even though I cropped it
down a lot from the original I have to take more pics with lower res on the
camera, or figure out how to reduce res. Then I'll do some more.

Joanne