Snubbed!

Old April 22nd 12, 09:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Snubbed!

Well, consider me well and truly snubbed. Viktor was out in the
enclosure. I wanted to shut the door because it was getting chilly
inside, so I called him. 'Viktor! Viktor!' He ignored me. I called
again. 'Viktor! Viktoooor!' Suddenyl he gets up and starts to walk
towards the door, eagerly chirping. Just as I was starting to tell him
what a good boy he was being, I noticed Caliban had appeared by my side.
It wasn't me Viktor was coming to, but Caliban. Of course. That was me
put in my place.

--
Marina, Miranda, Caliban and Viktor.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old April 22nd 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Marina wrote:

Well, consider me well and truly snubbed. Viktor was out in the
enclosure. I wanted to shut the door because it was getting chilly
inside, so I called him. 'Viktor! Viktor!' He ignored me. I called
again. 'Viktor! Viktoooor!' Suddenyl he gets up and starts to walk
towards the door, eagerly chirping. Just as I was starting to tell him
what a good boy he was being, I noticed Caliban had appeared by my side.
It wasn't me Viktor was coming to, but Caliban. Of course. That was me
put in my place.

It's really sweet how much Viktor loves Caliban. But I think he'll
figure out who puts the cat food in the bowls soon enough.

--
Joyce

"Riveting reading that keeps readers reading."
-- The Midwest Book Review

Old April 23rd 12, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Marina" wrote in message
Well, consider me well and truly snubbed. Viktor was out in the enclosure.
I wanted to shut the door because it was getting chilly inside, so I
called him. 'Viktor! Viktor!' He ignored me. I called again. 'Viktor!
Viktoooor!' Suddenyl he gets up and starts to walk towards the door,
eagerly chirping. Just as I was starting to tell him what a good boy he
was being, I noticed Caliban had appeared by my side. It wasn't me Viktor
was coming to, but Caliban. Of course. That was me put in my place.

it's like Boyfie with KFC. It wasn't my house he was necessarily coming to,
but to follow her seemed a good idea. The amazing thing was that she let
him.