Just like a dog...

Old October 14th 13, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Just like a dog...

Persia was on the floor next to the couch, grooming herself. She
started scratching an itch on her neck. When she stopped I said, "Got
an itchy spot, girl?" and reached down to give her scritches in the same
spot.

Just like a dog, when I started scratching her hind leg came up and she
started scratching, too! When she stopped, I did it again and so did
she. It was cute.

Jill
Old October 27th 13, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia was on the floor next to the couch, grooming herself. She started
scratching an itch on her neck. When she stopped I said, "Got an itchy
spot, girl?" and reached down to give her scritches in the same spot.

Just like a dog, when I started scratching her hind leg came up and she
started scratching, too! When she stopped, I did it again and so did she.
It was cute.

Jill

I didn't know cats did that.

Old October 27th 13, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia was on the floor next to the couch, grooming herself. She started
scratching an itch on her neck. When she stopped I said, "Got an itchy
spot, girl?" and reached down to give her scritches in the same spot.

Just like a dog, when I started scratching her hind leg came up and she
started scratching, too! When she stopped, I did it again and so did she.
It was cute.

Jill

I didn't know cats did that.

I didn't either. Even in her dotage, Persia manages to surprise and
charm me.

Jill
Old October 27th 13, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

jmcquown wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia was on the floor next to the couch, grooming herself. She
started
scratching an itch on her neck. When she stopped I said, "Got an itchy
spot, girl?" and reached down to give her scritches in the same spot.

Just like a dog, when I started scratching her hind leg came up and she
started scratching, too! When she stopped, I did it again and so did
she.
It was cute.

Jill

I didn't know cats did that.

I didn't either. Even in her dotage, Persia manages to surprise and
charm me.

Jill

Melisande has a tiny mat behind one ear - at first I thought it was a
scab from one of her tussles with Cendrillon, but it's just a bit of
matted fur still attached by a hair or two. Every time I try to work at
it with my fingers, up comes the hind leg!