spa

Old October 20th 13, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default spa

Spazzie is now eating the canned Wellness along with Tiger. She seems to like it just zas well as the Fancy Feast. I can now feed both cats at the same time.
Old October 20th 13, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

spazzie is doing very well. she almost screams ewhen she is hungry but I am trying to get her used to eating twice a day. also I am trying to get used to typing on this tablet!
Old October 21st 13, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/20/2013 4:17 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
spazzie is doing very well. she almost screams ewhen she is hungry but I am trying to get her used to eating twice a day. also I am trying to get used to typing on this tablet!

I'm glad to hear Spazzie is doing well.

I also think you're doing much better than I would at typing on a tablet.

Jill
Old October 21st 13, 10:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty[_2_]

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:29:00 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
On 10/20/2013 4:17 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:

spazzie is doing very well. she almost screams ewhen she is hungry but I am trying to get her used to eating twice a day. also I am trying to get used to typing on this tablet!

I'm glad to hear Spazzie is doing well.

I also think you're doing much better than I would at typing on a tablet.

Jill

I found typing on a tablet requires a lot of patience. Much prefer using 10
fingers instead of one or 2. -- Winnie
Old October 21st 13, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

using a stylus helps a lot.
Old October 21st 13, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Rusty" wrote in message
On Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:29:00 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
On 10/20/2013 4:17 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:

spazzie is doing very well. she almost screams ewhen she is hungry
but I am trying to get her used to eating twice a day. also I am
trying to get used to typing on this tablet!

I'm glad to hear Spazzie is doing well.

I also think you're doing much better than I would at typing on a tablet.

Jill

I found typing on a tablet requires a lot of patience. Much prefer using
10
fingers instead of one or 2. -- Winnie

I'm with you. My fingers know where the letters are when I can use all of
them. With only two, I have to keep checking.

Joy

Old October 21st 13, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/21/2013 6:27 PM, Joy wrote:
"Rusty" wrote in message
On Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:29:00 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
On 10/20/2013 4:17 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:

spazzie is doing very well. she almost screams ewhen she is hungry
but I am trying to get her used to eating twice a day. also I am
trying to get used to typing on this tablet!

I'm glad to hear Spazzie is doing well.

I also think you're doing much better than I would at typing on a tablet.

Jill

I found typing on a tablet requires a lot of patience. Much prefer using
10
fingers instead of one or 2. -- Winnie

I'm with you. My fingers know where the letters are when I can use all of
them. With only two, I have to keep checking.

Joy

Stylus or not, I touch-type about 100 WPM. A tablet would just slow me
down!

Jill
Old October 22nd 13, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

On 10/21/2013 6:27 PM, Joy wrote:
"Rusty" wrote in message
On Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:29:00 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
On 10/20/2013 4:17 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:

spazzie is doing very well. she almost screams ewhen she is hungry
but I am trying to get her used to eating twice a day. also I am
trying to get used to typing on this tablet!

I'm glad to hear Spazzie is doing well.

I also think you're doing much better than I would at typing on a tablet.

Jill

I found typing on a tablet requires a lot of patience. Much prefer using
10
fingers instead of one or 2. -- Winnie

I'm with you. My fingers know where the letters are when I can use all of
them. With only two, I have to keep checking.

Joy

Stylus or not, I touch-type about 100 WPM. A tablet would just slow me
down!

I don't think a stylus would speed you up as much as help you be more accurate.

On tablets - or, in my case, on an iPod, which is much worse - it's sometimes
hard to touch the exact spot needed to do a certain function. My fingers can
touch several small things at the same time, because they're bigger than the
tiny icons on the screen. (It's probably not so bad with an iPad.) So then the
device does some things that I never meant for it to do. Panic ensues. A stylus
would come in handy for that problem.

--
Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. Anything that's invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things. -- Douglas Adams

Old October 22nd 13, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Mike Mayers wrote:

Spazzie is now eating the canned Wellness along with Tiger. She seems to like it just zas well as the Fancy Feast. I can now feed both cats at the same time.

I'm glad to hear that she's eating the food you want her to eat! Fussy cats
are a trial at feeding time. I have one also - the little princess refuses
about 50% of what I put down, and I provide quite a variety of brands and
flavors. Even worse, my other cat eats almost everything in sight, so whatever
she won't eat, he will. Then the tactic of, "if she's hungry enough, she will
eat what she's given" doesn't work, because he gobbles it down before she
decides she's too hungry to be fussy. Then she doesn't get enough to eat.

Joyce

Old October 22nd 13, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Mike Mayers wrote:

spazzie is doing very well. she almost screams ewhen she is hungry but I am trying to get her used to eating twice a day. also I am trying to get used to typing on this tablet!

Yes, at first I thought you were posting about a hot tub.

Joyce