Some really big cats

Old October 23rd 13, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nik Simpson[_2_]

Default Some really big cats

I just got back from a 10 day African Safari and thought some of the
pictures might be of interest...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10409068953/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388638686/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388796195/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10335554926/

If you like those, there's lots more to explore in...

Arathusa Lodge (Sabi Sands)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636726492495/
Tanda Tula (Timbavati)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636768128524/

--
Nik Simpson
Old October 23rd 13, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Nik Simpson" wrote in message
I just got back from a 10 day African Safari and thought some of the
pictures might be of interest...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10409068953/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388638686/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388796195/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10335554926/

If you like those, there's lots more to explore in...

Arathusa Lodge (Sabi Sands)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636726492495/
Tanda Tula (Timbavati)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636768128524/

I tried to view them, but they took so long to load that I didn't.

Big cats are great. I got sprayed in the face by a tiger who was well
annoyed at being looked at. I don't blame her. I might have done it
myself..

Old October 23rd 13, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nik Simpson[_2_]

"Nik Simpson" wrote in message
I just got back from a 10 day African Safari and thought some of the
pictures might be of interest...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10409068953/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388638686/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388796195/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10335554926/

If you like those, there's lots more to explore in...

Arathusa Lodge (Sabi Sands)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636726492495/
Tanda Tula (Timbavati)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636768128524/

I tried to view them, but they took so long to load that I didn't.

Big cats are great. I got sprayed in the face by a tiger who was well
annoyed at being looked at. I don't blame her. I might have done it
myself..

Sorry about that, are you on a slow Internet connection?

--
Nik Simpson

Old October 23rd 13, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Nik Simpson" wrote in message
I just got back from a 10 day African Safari and thought some of the
pictures might be of interest...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10409068953/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388638686/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388796195/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10335554926/

If you like those, there's lots more to explore in...

Arathusa Lodge (Sabi Sands)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636726492495/
Tanda Tula (Timbavati)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636768128524/

I tried to view them, but they took so long to load that I didn't.

Big cats are great. I got sprayed in the face by a tiger who was well
annoyed at being looked at. I don't blame her. I might have done it
myself..

~~~~~~~
Did you click on one line at a time in the links? They opened very rapidly
for me.

MaryL

Old October 24th 13, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

Yes I did \ no they didn't. Time for bed, midnight, night night, sweet
dreams
Tweed

Old October 24th 13, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

I was surprised at how quickly they opened for me, because my computer is
usually quite slow.

Great photos! Was the lion yawning or roaring?

Joy

Old October 24th 13, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Nik Simpson wrote:
I just got back from a 10 day African Safari and thought some of the
pictures might be of interest...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388796195/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10335554926/

I love the leopard's inscrutable expression. It might mean "tickle
my tummy" or "throw me a haunch of wildebeest", but it's just like
the way an ordinary moggy looks at you.

Old October 24th 13, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 10/23/2013 9:32 AM, Nik Simpson wrote:
I just got back from a 10 day African Safari and thought some of the
pictures might be of interest...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10409068953/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388638686/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388796195/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10335554926/

If you like those, there's lots more to explore in...

Arathusa Lodge (Sabi Sands)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636726492495/
Tanda Tula (Timbavati)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636768128524/

--
Nik Simpson

I'm so jealous! An African Safari is on my bucket list. Great pics!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old October 24th 13, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"MaryL" wrote in message

[...]

Nic must have a fantastic zoom lens to get those closeups. Again
jealous! Such amazing pictures.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old October 24th 13, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 10/23/2013 9:32 AM, Nik Simpson wrote:
I just got back from a 10 day African Safari and thought some of the
pictures might be of interest...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10409068953/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388638686/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10388796195/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96111650@N07/10335554926/

If you like those, there's lots more to explore in...

Arathusa Lodge (Sabi Sands)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636726492495/
Tanda Tula (Timbavati)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9611165...7636768128524/

--
Nik Simpson

I want to share these with my animal lover neice and have her come with
me for my bucket list trip on an African Safari when she's old enough.
She's 13 almost 14 now.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.