This is what Cat brought home: baby rabbit?

Old April 26th 05, 06:09 AM
223rem

Default This is what Cat brought home: baby rabbit?

http://tinypic.com/4q6d5v

It is still alive, the poor thing, but he wouldnt
drink milk. He's bleeding from a superficial wound
in the abdomen.. Is this a baby rabbit?

And 10 minutes later, a less fortunate one:

http://tinypic.com/4q6dl5
Old April 26th 05, 01:34 PM
John F. Eldredge

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 05:09:40 GMT, 223rem wrote:

http://tinypic.com/4q6d5v

It is still alive, the poor thing, but he wouldnt
drink milk. He's bleeding from a superficial wound
in the abdomen.. Is this a baby rabbit?

And 10 minutes later, a less fortunate one:

http://tinypic.com/4q6dl5

They look like rabbits to me.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old April 26th 05, 01:46 PM
Victor Martinez

223rem wrote:
http://tinypic.com/4q6dl5

Please refrain from posting things like this without a warning. Some
people do not appreciate to see this kind of thing.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 26th 05, 02:14 PM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
223rem wrote:
http://tinypic.com/4q6dl5

Please refrain from posting things like this without a warning. Some
people do not appreciate to see this kind of thing.

Oh God!! I second that!!! ;((((((((((

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"Well behaved women rarely make history!!"

Old April 26th 05, 02:16 PM
Mischief

yeah same here

Old April 26th 05, 04:28 PM
JBHajos

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:14:40 GMT, "~*LiveLoveLaugh*~"
wrote:

Please refrain from posting things like this without a warning. Some
people do not appreciate to see this kind of thing.

Oh God!! I second that!!! ;((((((((((

Me too!!!!!!!! Please don't, even *with* a warning.

Jeanne
--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Old April 26th 05, 07:36 PM
223rem

Victor Martinez wrote:
223rem wrote:

http://tinypic.com/4q6dl5

Please refrain from posting things like this without a warning. Some
people do not appreciate to see this kind of thing.

Sorry! Well, I did write that the second photo refered to an
'unfortunate' rabbit.

Anyway, we are nursing the 'fortunate' rabbit with kitten formula,
and he's eating. Maybe he and Cat will become friends eventually.
Old April 26th 05, 07:39 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:36:48 GMT, 223rem
yodeled:

Victor Martinez wrote:
223rem wrote:

http://tinypic.com/4q6dl5

Please refrain from posting things like this without a warning. Some
people do not appreciate to see this kind of thing.

Sorry! Well, I did write that the second photo refered to an
'unfortunate' rabbit.

Anyway, we are nursing the 'fortunate' rabbit with kitten formula,
and he's eating. Maybe he and Cat will become friends eventually.

Is there a wildlife rehabilitator in your area? Baby bunnies are very
hard to keep alive.

Theresa
Old April 26th 05, 07:44 PM
223rem

Victor Martinez wrote:

223rem wrote:

http://tinypic.com/4q6dl5

Please refrain from posting things like this without a warning. Some
people do not appreciate to see this kind of thing.

Sorry! Well, I did write that the second photo refered to an
'unfortunate' rabbit.

Anyway, we are nursing the 'fortunate' rabbit with kitten formula,
and he's eating. Maybe he and Cat will become friends eventually.

Is there a wildlife rehabilitator in your area? Baby bunnies are very
hard to keep alive.

I called. They dont take in rabbits. Too many of them around,
I guess.
Old April 26th 05, 08:53 PM
Gabey8

Is it possible for you to find the nest where your cat tracked down the
baby rabbits? If it's nearby, and the rabbits haven't taken their
remaining young elsewhere and abandoned it, maybe you can put him back in
it.

Otherwise, maybe there are some breeders of pet rabbits that can help
advise you on how to care for a little guy like this one.

Donna