purrs for kyla

Old November 26th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default purrs for kyla

"Christine BA" wrote in message
Matthew kirjoitti:
purrs in route

Matthew, my friend. I'm sorry if I'm being a nitpicker, but...
It's supposed to be "en route". It's an originally French saying, and
"être en route" is to be on one's way, or as in this case, the purrs are
on their way. I have seen you write "in route" so many times now, that I
cannot think it's a typo anymore.

And purrs for Kyla from us too. (Ou, en francais, des ronronnements pour
Kyla de notre maison.)

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

I appreciate the correct term but it is what I do and How I do it ;-)

Old November 26th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_2_]

Matthew kirjoitti:
purrs in route

Matthew, my friend. I'm sorry if I'm being a nitpicker, but...
It's supposed to be "en route". It's an originally French saying, and
"être en route" is to be on one's way, or as in this case, the purrs are
on their way. I have seen you write "in route" so many times now, that I
cannot think it's a typo anymore.

And purrs for Kyla from us too. (Ou, en francais, des ronronnements pour
Kyla de notre maison.)

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

I appreciate the correct term but it is what I do and How I do it ;-)

Ookay then. In route it is...for you...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old November 26th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default French (was: purrs for kyla)

Matthew kirjoitti:

purrs in route

Matthew, my friend. I'm sorry if I'm being a nitpicker, but...
It's supposed to be "en route". It's an originally French saying, and
"?tre en route" is to be on one's way

I appreciate the correct term ?but it is what I do and How I do it ;-)

C'est le vie. Alors,elle est tombe'e, et a casse' une jambe.

She fell down and broke her leg?? (Do you mean Christine or Kyla?)

Joyce

--
Promise me you'll never wear pants that bind or tug or hurt, pants
that have an opinion about how much you've just eaten.
Old November 26th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baird Stafford

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

some of you may have noticed she hasn't posted lately. she had a health
issue that is quite serious and may not be posting for a while. if you
wouldn't mind purring for her to get over the health issue and the resulting
damage she got because of this i would be most grateful as i am sure her
kittys and DH would be also.

On the way from Leila and me.

Baird

--
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice
there is. -Yogi Berra
Old November 27th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Christine BA wrote:
Matthew kirjoitti:
purrs in route

Matthew, my friend. I'm sorry if I'm being a nitpicker, but...
It's supposed to be "en route". It's an originally French saying, and
"être en route" is to be on one's way, or as in this case, the purrs are
on their way. I have seen you write "in route" so many times now, that I
cannot think it's a typo anymore.

And purrs for Kyla from us too. (Ou, en francais, des ronronnements pour
Kyla de notre maison.)

As long as we understand the message, what's the problem?
Purrs and a speedy recovery wishes are being sent from here to Kyla.
Best wishes to all. MLB
Old November 27th 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
some of you may have noticed she hasn't posted lately. she had a health
issue that is quite serious and may not be posting for a while. if you
wouldn't mind purring for her to get over the health issue and the resulting
damage she got because of this i would be most grateful as i am sure her
kittys and DH would be also.

Lee

Mega rumbles heading her way from Texas....

--Eric, Kim, and the Chigger Ranch Crew
Old November 27th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmmee

kyla did NOT break her leg. I purposely did not say what appened as i did
not get permission to do so, Lee

--
Have a great day

Old November 27th 09, 08:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 05:36:34 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

some of you may have noticed she hasn't posted lately. she had a health
issue that is quite serious and may not be posting for a while. if you
wouldn't mind purring for her to get over the health issue and the resulting
damage she got because of this i would be most grateful as i am sure her
kittys and DH would be also.

Lee

Sending purrs that Kyla gets well ASAP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old November 27th 09, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

thanks for that, she is a nice person and has worse luck than me, its the
least i can do, Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

"Joy" wrote in message
Purrs for Kyla are on the way. You're a good friend to bring this to our
attention.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

Ping Kyla Granby Cat community 9 September 26th 08 01:28 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 8 September 2nd 08 10:31 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat community 7 August 23rd 08 07:45 PM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 4th 08 11:08 PM