Needing even more purrs lately

Old May 31st 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Needing even more purrs lately

You're all purring for me to get the job next week so I hate to ask if
you russle up a few more for me. It's probably nothing- the odds are
in my favour etc but that doesn't mean I can't be worried can it? I
had a "suspicious" mole removed on Friday so I'm waiting for the
results to come back so if you can spare any purrs that it's nothing
to worry about I'd be grateful

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old May 31st 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

wrote in message
You're all purring for me to get the job next week so I hate to ask if
you russle up a few more for me. It's probably nothing- the odds are
in my favour etc but that doesn't mean I can't be worried can it? I
had a "suspicious" mole removed on Friday so I'm waiting for the
results to come back so if you can spare any purrs that it's nothing
to worry about I'd be grateful

Lesley

Good vibes heading your way

Old May 31st 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message
You're all purring for me to get the job next week so I hate to ask if
you russle up a few more for me. It's probably nothing- the odds are
in my favour etc but that doesn't mean I can't be worried can it? I
had a "suspicious" mole removed on Friday so I'm waiting for the
results to come back so if you can spare any purrs that it's nothing
to worry about I'd be grateful

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Purrs for a good result.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old May 31st 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

You're all purring for me to get the job next week so I hate to ask if
you russle up a few more for me. It's probably nothing- the odds are
in my favour etc but that doesn't mean I can't be worried can it? I
had a "suspicious" mole removed on Friday so I'm waiting for the
results to come back so if you can spare any purrs that it's nothing
to worry about I'd be grateful

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I had one of those suspicious" moles removed several years ago and it turned
out to be nothing. But just the same, I'm sending you loving purrayers that
it's nothing to worry about.
Kyla

Old June 1st 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Double purrs are on the way.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old June 1st 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Jun 1, 1:30*am, "Joy" wrote:
Double purrs are on the way.

--

wrote in message

You're all purring for me to get the job next week so I hate to ask if
you russle up a few more for me. *It's probably nothing- the odds are
in my favour etc but that doesn't mean I can't be worried can it? *I
had a "suspicious" mole removed on Friday so I'm waiting for the
results to come *back so if you can spare any purrs that it's nothing
to worry about I'd be grateful

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs- Hide quoted text -

font color="#FF0000" I love Cats /font

font color="#00AA00" I love people who love Cats /font

font color="#6666FF" I love you All /font

font color="#00FF00" Love /font

font color="#FF9966" Me /font

cat needing home Marvel Cat community 2 December 18th 06 02:40 AM
Back to needing purrs and ideas Howard C. Berkowitz Cat anecdotes 16 April 13th 06 06:47 AM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
rotten two days - rant, vent, needing to be HEARD Pat Cat anecdotes 11 March 10th 06 08:39 PM
The bud thief and needing prayers Jean H Cat anecdotes 21 October 5th 03 07:05 AM