New Kitty

Old June 7th 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default New Kitty

On Jun 6, 7:30*pm, nik Simpson wrote:
, I fear he'll be a Private by the end
of the weekend ;-)

That;s slow going for a kitten- I give it half an hour!

I'll grab some pictures soon

Looking forward to them!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old June 7th 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Sounds adorable - can't wait to see piccies!
Congrats!
Christine
"nik Simpson" wrote in message
Well I held out for about three weeks, but today, I went to the Humane
Society and submitted myself to selection from the room full of Kittens.
On little orange tabby decided to seal the deal by rolling onto his back
and presenting his tummy for tickling :-)

His name (for the moment) is Sergeant, but he's not got enough stripes, so
he's busted down to Corporal already, and judging by his hoolikitten
antics and general insubordination, I fear he'll be a Private by the end
of the weekend ;-)

I'll grab some pictures soon
--
Nik Simpson

Old June 7th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"nik Simpson" wrote in message
Well I held out for about three weeks, but today, I went to the Humane
Society and submitted myself to selection from the room full of Kittens.
On little orange tabby decided to seal the deal by rolling onto his back
and presenting his tummy for tickling :-)

His name (for the moment) is Sergeant, but he's not got enough stripes, so
he's busted down to Corporal already, and judging by his hoolikitten
antics and general insubordination, I fear he'll be a Private by the end
of the weekend ;-)

I'll grab some pictures soon
--
Nik Simpson

(Tapping sounds) Well, we're waiting. Concatulations on the new addition!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old June 7th 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"nik Simpson" wrote in message
Well I held out for about three weeks, but today, I went to the Humane
Society and submitted myself to selection from the room full of Kittens.
On little orange tabby decided to seal the deal by rolling onto his back
and presenting his tummy for tickling :-)

His name (for the moment) is Sergeant, but he's not got enough stripes, so
he's busted down to Corporal already, and judging by his hoolikitten
antics and general insubordination, I fear he'll be a Private by the end
of the weekend ;-)

I'll grab some pictures soon
--

Concatulations. If he is permitted, we could use a new trainee for the
Marine contingent on The Mouser. Our Marine trainee acted up and is now

Cap'n Pine Cone esq

Old June 8th 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

Default New Kitty - now with pictures

See

http://niksimpson.fotki.com/custer/

I'm thinking of Custer as the name, goes with his coloring and gung-ho
attitude to just about everything ;-)

--
Nik Simpson
Old June 8th 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

On 6/7/2009 1:22 PM, MLB wrote:
nik Simpson wrote:
Well I held out for about three weeks, but today, I went to the Humane
Society and submitted myself to selection from the room full of
Kittens. On little orange tabby decided to seal the deal by rolling
onto his back and presenting his tummy for tickling :-)

His name (for the moment) is Sergeant, but he's not got enough
stripes, so he's busted down to Corporal already, and judging by his
hoolikitten antics and general insubordination, I fear he'll be a
Private by the end of the weekend ;-)

I'll grab some pictures soon

How about Rookie?

I'm leaning towards "Custer" (as in George Armstrong ...) suits his

Old June 8th 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Granby" wrote in message
Yes but Custer was just plain hard headed and stupid, I hope your
kitty isn't like that.

Plenty of kittens are though.

Jo