Sad news (TW)

Old June 12th 10, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Sad news (TW)

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

I'm not allowed Facebook but I hope Helen will post it here.
I don't know what has happened but if anyone has deliberately harmed a
hair on that cat's head may he/she rot in hell.
I need to know now what is on Facebook.
Tweed

Copy and pasted from Facebook.
We have very, very strong circumstansial evidence that hrfl is now
hunting at the rainbow bridge. I am too upset to go into details.

Very upsetting. :-(

Oh, dammit. Someone has murdered him, yes? Just like KFC? I'm off to
the candle site for my regards,
Tweed

Isn't it possible that it may have been an auto accident?--tragic and very
sad, but not necessarily a deliberate act. I certainly hope this was not
something like KFC, and I hope we will learn soon just what that message
meant. I know this is especially painful for you after what you went
through with KFC.

MaryL

Old June 12th 10, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Christina Websell wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

OMG - I hope it's not true either.
I know very well what it's like to have a missing cat and finally find out
they've gone.
The agony of waiting for any news, it's dreadful.

Tweed

....And too often on never DOES know for sure! (After a certain length
of time, one assumes they're gone permanently, but every once in a while
one encounters a tale of some long-lost feline finding its way home again.)

Old June 12th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 12 June, 15:20, Lesley wrote:
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

That's so very sad. My thoughts are with Helen at this terrible time.

Jeanette
Old June 12th 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

The likelihood that HRFL got run over in the wilds of Wales is around mine
of winning the Euro lottery of 58 million, Mary.
Tweed

Old June 12th 10, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Lesley" wrote in message
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the
Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

I'm not allowed Facebook but I hope Helen will post it here.
I don't know what has happened but if anyone has deliberately harmed
a hair on that cat's head may he/she rot in hell.
I need to know now what is on Facebook.
Tweed

If Helen was unwilling to speculate when she posted, out of respect I
think we should try not to speculate either. Since none of us know,
I'd think she might find our guesses very painful

Jo

Old June 12th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

I knew that you had frequently mentioned that there isn't much liklihood of
a cat being hit by a car in your area, but I did not know that the
possibilities were that remote. In some ways, I was hoping that would be
the explanation *if* HRFL has really gone to the Rainbow Bridge because that
would be much less devastating than to think that someone had done it
deliberately (as you know all too well). Whatever it is, my thoughts and
prayers are with Helen.

Thank you.
MaryL

Old June 12th 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

In my area, (I am not in Wales) a cat would be extremely unlucky to meet a
car - in remote Wales, it would be almost unheard of.

Now we hear what Helen thinks might have happened.
Tweed

Old June 12th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Jun 12, 7:20*am, Lesley wrote:
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the Bridge
but she;s too upset to provide details

Sending purrs and prayers hoping it's not true

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I hope Tiger will beat the odds and come home soon! Big comforting
hugs to Helen.
Melissa