hovering at the edges

Old October 30th 04, 09:19 PM
Mary Lu

Hi, PacoBell & Charlie! I'm Antonio & I'm uh long-furred orinj cream.
U mite remefur that my nu mom iz uh libarian.
She ses iffen u lif kinduh klose 2 uh liberry & yur mom has thu time,
she kan prolly use uh pooter thayr. She'll prolly haft 2 haf uh
liberry kard but thay usally dont kost (mom ses). So, nag yur mom, er
I mean, suggestt 2 yur mom that she try that so that hur poor diprifed
kittes kan haff sum 'venchurs (try 2 luk as pathtik as possible,
Raphael ses). Since I'm thu only orinj kittee in this liddle hows, I
am glad 2 no thayr r more orinj kittees sumware in thu wirld.
Antonio

spike&stormy wrote in message ink.net...
HiHi, PacoBell anna Charlie. We rememfurs yu! We duzn git heer furry
offen effur but da Jellicle Ball iz furry important.

An we finks yu will find dat orinj kittiez is wunnerful frens.

Spike (oranj hisownself) and Stormy (wif sum oranj furs)

pam wrote:

HiHi, dis is PacoBell anna Charlie. We'ze nottid bin heer long tyme,
cuzza Meowmie hazn't had 'pooter aksis. But' we'ze bin reedin' an'
purrin' fur alla da kittiz an' hoomins dat needid it. An' we'ze gunna
lurk at da Jellicle Ball. Owerown bruffur Chester (RB) luffed da
Jellicle Ball. Anna--dis iz wy we maddid Meowmie borrow a 'pooter fur
wunc--we mite be gettin a new bruffer er sisfur (we don no yet wich
wun), anna dis kitty if it komes tew ower hows will be ORING!!! we'ze
effur hadded a ORING kitty in ower hows. So, send a few purrs anna
stuffs dat dis iz a nize kitty dat lykes us all. An, fink uv usses as
yew eet an' danze at da Jellicle Ball. We will be waytin' fur da
calling uv naymes.

Old October 30th 04, 11:28 PM
Ray or Fran

Hi hi hi PacoBell and Charlie. Itz so good to see youze again, for however
short a time. Weze hopez youze can talk youze Meowmie to maybe borrowing a
puter more frequently, but weze do understand.

Lots of purrs that youze new kitty brother or sisfur will like youze all and
youze will like him or her. And weze definitely do fink of youze from time
to time.

Take care (waving)
Punkins & Puddi Cat
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 30th 04, 11:31 PM
Ray or Fran

That would be gud gud gud ifn youze could. Our Meowmie doesn't do a furry
gud job at secretarial work though even though weze scold her and tell her
to pay attention to our e-mail. Weze do ourz best and weze knowz youze guys
will try and do your bestest to. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Finking of some of the adventures theyze been on in the past 9 years....)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

We are glad you can at least lurk, we miss you and the majik tool belt,
Miss
Violette

Ow my! I didn't fink ennykitty remembered mineown toolbelt! Ifn
Meowmie gets da "pooter problems fixed (herown toolbelt duzn't seem
tew werk), mebbe I kin kome tew da rpcc an' haf mor venchures!

Old October 31st 04, 12:28 AM
Heather

Datz not furry nys

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
the onliest purblem is sometimez soft duzint share it, Trudi, eating hers
with relish
Heather wrote in message
Itz furry furry gud!

Matthias, savoring da tayst

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Dis isa spekal fishiez, itz taste like pinchy crab butted itsa really
fishies anna so it duznt make any hoomanz getz hivez, Trudi, sharin

with
her
friendz
Heather wrote in message
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, iz dat fish? Ize luv fish! Fangu furry mutch soft!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft sayed to thank you

Hand comes through the 'porter with a treat fur trudi and her

friend...
Lookit soft gived uses some fakey crabby meat, Trudi, who lofez

fishes
Heather wrote in message
Soft sowndz lyke a furry speshul hoomin. Yu shud be purrowd uv

hur.

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
You haz very sepkal hoomanz indeed, soft sayed if bast efur

didn't
send
kitty fur her ta tend anna her waz'lowed ta pik one out her

wuuld
get
da
hardest one ta 'dopt furm da shelter, Trudi, prowd of her

hoomanz
Heather wrote in message
Yup, weez furry lukkee indeed! An yu node, owr meowmiez

'doptid
us
beklawz
weez wur "diffrint", so dey must luv us lotz.

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Da bestest thing 'bout bein a kitty is hoomanz we find

uses
dat
lof
ourselfs
juz as we iz, Trudi
Heather wrote in message
Datz rite, yu guyz shud stay! An yu node wat? Ize

brayn
damijed
tu!
Ize
waz borned dis way, an see, Ize nottid oranj!

Matthias

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
Hay, Hay guyz! We fink yw shud come owt uv lurkin ana

partay
wif
uz!
Chester wud want yew tu, yew kno. Fred ana Clyde are

new
at
ar
howse
ana
gess whut, Clyde iz orinj, tew! Corz hez brane

damaijed,
be
datz
just
cuz uv sum meeen huminz, not cuz hez orinj.

Ralph, Fred, & Clyde

Old October 31st 04, 12:28 AM
Heather

Datz not furry nys

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
the onliest purblem is sometimez soft duzint share it, Trudi, eating hers
with relish
Heather wrote in message
Itz furry furry gud!

Matthias, savoring da tayst

Old October 31st 04, 03:28 AM
Miss Violette

her sayed dat when her haz counted da pointz her iz eatin itall, Trudi, who
nefur findz anythin pointy in herown fud
Heather wrote in message
Datz not furry nys

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
the onliest purblem is sometimez soft duzint share it, Trudi, eating

hers
with relish
Heather wrote in message
Itz furry furry gud!

Matthias, savoring da tayst

Old October 31st 04, 03:28 AM
Miss Violette

Heather wrote in message
Datz not furry nys

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
the onliest purblem is sometimez soft duzint share it, Trudi, eating

hers
with relish
Heather wrote in message
Itz furry furry gud!

Matthias, savoring da tayst

Old October 31st 04, 04:35 AM
Heather

O, she must be onna dyit den. Now weez see.

Matthias an Maestro

Heather wrote in message
Datz not furry nys

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
the onliest purblem is sometimez soft duzint share it, Trudi, eating

hers
with relish
Heather wrote in message
Itz furry furry gud!

Matthias, savoring da tayst

Heather wrote in message
Yup, weez furry lukkee indeed! An yu node, owr meowmiez
'doptid
us
beklawz
weez wur "diffrint", so dey must luv us lotz.

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message