Dis iz howwible!

Old April 2nd 05, 06:15 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:31:50 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Da bestest thing bout closets iz da soft stuff in der, OEJ

Purrsonally speekink, I likes da shooze. You can play hocky wif dem,
y'kno...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/2/2005 12:14:48 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 2nd 05, 06:16 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:21:09 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

OK, our hoomanz get this but only a very mild case and not very often, they
have that immunity called slob, Miss Violette

My hooman had da kompartment repainted, an used dat as an excuse to do all
uv doze uffer tings. Fank Bast dat itz all offer, an I haff my nap places
back!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/2/2005 12:15:47 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 2nd 05, 06:19 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:00:50 -0500, Beverly Orel wrote:

Dat redowating stuff iz wun big mess! But jest fink how nize it will be wen
it's finishd.
Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

I duzen't kno, Samantha, an I just don understan why noo colorz on da walz
an dry-kleened curtains iz impurtant to da furless ones...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/2/2005 12:17:53 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 2nd 05, 09:11 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I wonder if there is a cure, Miss Violette

I haven't seen one. The only thing I can think of is for a cat to sit
on mom's lap all the time! And then we wouldn't get anything important
done!

Clarence

Old April 2nd 05, 09:13 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
OK, our hoomanz get this but only a very mild case and not very

often, they
have that immunity called slob, Miss Violette

How do we get mom to get that immunity?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 4th 05, 01:36 AM
Miss Violette

Juz kuz you iz doin what your kitty wantz duzint mean you hafta be nasty to
minesef, Tiger, puffin up atta thought of watermonsterz, but glad hiz lof
getz her way
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 10:30:15 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger puffes himself to his biggest and goes up to his loves hooman...

GET MINE LOFE HER GROOMIN !!!

I hopes dat heps you minelofe, Tiger

Hoomin: Okay, big boy. Today is Saturday, and I'm warming up her bath
towels as we speak. (Heaven forbid that she be touched by a chilly

towel!).
Next time you see her, she'll be all fluffy, her white will sparkle, and
she'll smell nice. Can I invite you over for a bath too (HeHe)?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/2/2005 12:08:32 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 4th 05, 01:37 AM
Miss Violette

*snicker* Miss Violette
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 04:27:55 GMT, Anti Sandy wrote:

Meow, Mlle. Anaïs. It's furry nice to meet you. Is there something I

can
do for you?

Anti Sandy

Yes dere iz. Wurd haz gotten 'round da kommunity dat yoo is deprifink owr
freendz uv dere natcheral rite to 'spect clozetz. Dese cute liddle
kitty-katz needz to be able to do dis, so pleeze leef da closet doorz open
fur dem. Or I cud ask my sisfur-in-law Ms. Violette to gif dem lessons on
counter-top hockey wif yur appliances!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/2/2005 12:11:35 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 4th 05, 03:54 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:36:27 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Juz kuz you iz doin what your kitty wantz duzint mean you hafta be nasty to
minesef, Tiger, puffin up atta thought of watermonsterz, but glad hiz lof
getz her way

Oh, I'm just teasing Tiger. gives Tiger ear skritches and a piece of
salmon How's that, big boy?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/3/2005 10:53:00 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 5th 05, 04:45 PM
Miss Violette

we takez dem inna tub ta play hockey butted den afur we did diz soft putted
dem all inna boxez so wekant do diz anymore, OEJ, cranky to shoe boxes