Dumped Cats, Again

Old July 8th 04, 12:22 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Sherry at
itty wrote on 7/7/04 5:05 PM:

We need new Biskit pics. I'll say this Sherry, people sure dump the purtiest
kitties at your place!

Oh, here's one. Biskit wants to show you what a brave girl she is, lying with
her chin resting on that screenless window.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/biskitwindow/jpg.
That's a really nice thing to say, Karen. To be blunt, I thought she was
horribly ugly when she first got here.

Sherry

Well, she cleaned up well That is brave! At least she can enjoy the view
again.

Old July 8th 04, 01:34 AM
Annie Wxill

"Sherry " wrote in message
Biskit wants to show you what a brave girl she is, lying with
her chin resting on that screenless window.

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/biskitwindow.jpg

Sherry

She's absolutely adorable. Her fur looks so soft and silky. What a
difference a little loving care can make.
Annie

Old July 8th 04, 02:11 AM
Sherry

She's absolutely adorable. Her fur looks so soft and silky. What a
difference a little loving care can make.
Annie

She has come a long way. She has even started turning her nose up at certain
foods, which is a major thing, she used to inhale *everybody's* food. She was
so needy I about stepped on her every time I turned around. Now she is even
getting a just a little bit aloof and prissy. Just like a self-respecting cat
ought to be !

Sherry

Old July 8th 04, 03:05 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", m. L. Briggs
artfully composed this message within
on 06 Jul 2004:

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/graykittens2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/graykittens1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/graykittens3.jpg

Sherry

Oh my lord but they are PRETTY. Soft grey with medium long hair.
I bet it would be pretty easy to place them. I hope they are
healthy.

Heartbreakers!

They are gorgeous and it breaks my heart, too, Sherry.

--
Cheryl

Old July 8th 04, 03:11 AM
Christine Burel

"Sherry " wrote in message
Oh, here's one. Biskit wants to show you what a brave girl she is, lying

with
her chin resting on that screenless window.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/biskitwindow/jpg.

Oh sorry. I put a period at the end that made it not work.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/biskitwindow.jpg

Sherry

Sherry, that is one gorgeous cat! More piccies when you can, please!
Christine

Old July 8th 04, 08:35 AM
polonca12000

I love happy endings!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Pat" wrote in message
I can't wait!!!! Tell the babies that their soon-to-be new mom already

loves
them to pieces!!!!!

"Sherry " wrote in message
OMG. You're my new best friend.
E-mail me with a plan. My DH is off work Fri. evening, Saturday and

Sunday
this
week, and the following weekend too. Let me know.

Sherry