Dumped Cats, Again

Old July 6th 04, 04:15 PM
Sherry

I'm about 5 hours away. If you would meet me there with the kittens, I would
love to take them home.

OMG. You're my new best friend.
E-mail me with a plan. My DH is off work Fri. evening, Saturday and Sunday this
week, and the following weekend too. Let me know.

Sherry

Old July 6th 04, 05:25 PM
O J

On 06 July, Sherry wrote:

I'm about 5 hours away. If you would meet me there with the kittens, I would
love to take them home.

OMG. You're my new best friend.
E-mail me with a plan. My DH is off work Fri. evening, Saturday and Sunday this
week, and the following weekend too. Let me know.

Wow!! You ladies are my heroes. The furthest we ever drove to
pick up a cat was about 150 miles. My Russian Blue, Smokey, kept
getting fostered out further and further from us. Well it wasn't
really fostering, people thought they wanted a cat, and then changed
their minds and handed the cat off to someone else. We were supposed
to get him when he was only a few miles from here, but we just never
caught up with him.

I'll always remember the first time I saw him. He's a tall and
well-muscled cat with a fourteen inch tail. He was being held by a
four-year-old child and I thought that he would never stop overflowing
that little girl's arms. At least we finally got him. I've never
seen a better looking cat, and we used to go to quite a few cat shows
so I've seen a lot of fine looking cats. We could have showed him in
the open class (he was de-clawed and neutered when we got him) but we
didn't want to stress him. We knew we had gotten a winner and that's
all that mattered.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old July 6th 04, 05:58 PM
Karen

OOO. They are SOOOOooo pretty. I can't wait to hear all about their new
home ))))

HaPpY DaNcE

Old July 6th 04, 08:54 PM
Exocat

You're Wonderful! Congratulations!!!

Piccies asap please once they're settled.

Megapurrs to the lucky babes & their kind slaves

Gordon,
Bandit,
Pericles
Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old July 6th 04, 09:12 PM
Annie Wxill

"Pat" wrote in message
I can't wait!!!! Tell the babies that their soon-to-be new mom already

loves
them to pieces!!!!!

Pat,
You and Sherry are both totally terrific.
You made my day.
Annie , who also got a bad case of kitten fever from the photos of those
beauties.