Any More Debate Questions?

Old July 9th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Any More Debate Questions?

Does anykitty have any more debate questions for the sheriff
catnidates? Post them here. If not, I move that we have a vote!
Who wants to be the vote counter?

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

Old July 10th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz readi ta vote at owr howze but owr hooman izunt realiable enufta
cownt, Tiger
ink.net...

Old July 11th 06, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
dh@.

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:39:50 GMT, "ChildFree23" wrote:

Does anykitty have any more debate questions for the sheriff
catnidates? Post them here.

Do you believe that some animals raised for food, have lives
of positive value?
Old July 12th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Does anykitty have any more debate questions for the sheriff
catnidates? Post them here.

Do you believe that some animals raised for food, have lives
of positive value?

Of course they do! They exist to feed us! We cats are obligate
carnivores, don't you know!

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff Of Catmerica (Hopefully)

Old July 13th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:36:37 GMT, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

Does anykitty have any more debate questions for the sheriff
catnidates? Post them here.

Do you believe that some animals raised for food, have lives
of positive value?

Of course they do! They exist to feed us! We cats are obligate
carnivores, don't you know!

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff Of Catmerica (Hopefully)

D - please don't feed the troll. If everyone ignores it, it will go
away...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/13/2006 2:00:56 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old July 14th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I thinkz we iz readi fur da 'lectin, Tiger readi ta vote!!!

Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"
Old July 15th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:01:02 -0400, Adam
wrote:

I thinkz we iz readi fur da 'lectin, Tiger readi ta vote!!!

Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

When iz da votin?

Tess, organizing a quick trip out of town

Old July 16th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
dh@.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:02:38 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:36:37 GMT, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

Does anykitty have any more debate questions for the sheriff
catnidates? Post them here.

Do you believe that some animals raised for food, have lives
of positive value?

Of course they do! They exist to feed us! We cats are obligate
carnivores, don't you know!

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff Of Catmerica (Hopefully)

D - please don't feed the troll. If everyone ignores it, it will go
away...

Of course. None of you are capable of giving it any thought
apparently, but the only way to find out that none of you have
any thoughts worth sharing is to ask and find out. One thing I
have learned in general though is the person with the least
clue about a subject, is usually the one who cries loudest
about it having been brought up. That means you who are
probably the most clueless person about it, are also most
opposed to seeing anyone else think about it. Of course I
must wonder if you're also an "ara"...