Elektra at the Rainbow Bridge

Old July 11th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

Default Elektra at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi kitties, we no dat we hafn bin on RPCC fur a long, long, time, but
we no meny of yu here rememfur Elektra. We wantid to let yu all no dat
she wentid to da bridge dis morning. Mommy new yestiday dat her time
wuz furry close. Last nite, mommy took Elektra outside, and she sat
out inna grass, and enjoyed da fresh air.

Mommy woke up at 5 dis mornin, and new dat da time wuz close. She
snuggled Elektra until da furry end. Mommy tuk her to TED to haf him
help her along, but inna end, Elektra left on her own.

Ellie wuz 19, and mommy had had her since she wuz a liddle babycat.
Meny of yu will rememfer dat Elektra wuz married to Bigman (RB), an
luffed alla baby cats, an luffed to cuk fur alla kitties.

Mommy has so meny wunnerful memories of Elektra.

Also, da timing is imporrtant, becuz mommy is leefin tomorrow early AM
(6am flight) fur Mouseachewsits. She has an impurtant job innerfew at
the Unifursity of Mouseachewsits on Thursday. She wuz wurried about
leafin Elektra behind, so she's glad dat Ellie left fur da bridge
today, so dat dey cud be togefer in da end.

We're all gonna miss her. Elektra wuz furry frenly wif alla us, efen
if we don allays all get along.

Thuh Sad Renegades

Old July 11th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Mommy has so meny wunnerful memories of Elektra.

Also, da timing is imporrtant, becuz mommy is leefin tomorrow early AM
(6am flight) fur Mouseachewsits. She has an impurtant job innerfew at
the Unifursity of Mouseachewsits on Thursday. She wuz wurried about
leafin Elektra behind, so she's glad dat Ellie left fur da bridge
today, so dat dey cud be togefer in da end.

We're all gonna miss her. Elektra wuz furry frenly wif alla us, efen
if we don allays all get along.

Thuh Sad Renegades

We are all so very sad to hear this. We're sending our purrs that
Elektra's journey to the Rainbow Bridge is a peaceful one, and that your
Meowmie's heart will heal soon, and that she will have an excellent
interview in Mousachewsits.

Amelia
for the Highland Kitties
Old July 11th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

We remember Elektra! We are furry sorry to hear that she is gone, but
hope that she had a gentle journey to the RB. We are purrin' for you
all. Good luck on the innerview--we hope your mind is a little more
peaceful knowing Elektra took matters into her own paws.

Mia, Callie, Camille, & Mac
Old July 12th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

The Cooper Cats are sending their purrs and will assume the meatloaf
position, as soon as we can convince Snowy that she should do so.
She's a little stubborn.
We will also purr that your mom does well in her interview.
Raphael

Old July 12th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

On July 11, 2006 3:37 pm, Renee Babcock wrote:

[...]

We share your loss. We've all had wonderful kitties and sum hoomans go
to da bridge. But having had them wif usses makes us stronger cuz we
beleef they help and leaf a little uv themselves in our hearts and we
give them a little uv ourownselves tuu. Our thots purrz are wif you
all tonight. We'z sorry we neffer met Electra, but we know we will
meet you all some day inna bedder place, and we can all be happy there.
Fred also sends his wishes with ours for gudgud meetings wif people at
da Unifursity of Mouseachewsits. He's lookin fur a toona place tuu an
hopin fur a gudgud one.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon

--
Regards,
Fred
Old July 12th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

six cats meatloaf and purr theirz furnd to da bridge... We are all sorri,
Tiger fur hiz howze
oups.com...

Old July 12th 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Soso sowre ur yur lozz. I wyl hewlp pur Elektra tu da Bridge.
Dyna lubt lidul kitez tu, an wykl be ata da Bridge tu gret Ellie.
Hur lived uh bery long tyme wif yu, an wuz mutsh luvt, an datz empurtunt..
Gud luk tu yur Meowme in Meowsachewsutz tu.
Lub--
Pitö.önya

Old July 12th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

We iz sorry to heer ov dis. May da hooman hearts be heeled....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/12/2006 9:54:23 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 12th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

Renee Babcock wrote:
[...]

We iz so terribly sorry... but we are glad Elektra liffed such a long
life with such a loving meowmie. We hope yooor Meowmie does well on
her interview.

TopHat and Da Gang

Old July 13th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueeeekk!

We sendz purrz an waggaz for awl da fambly an furz.

G'by, Ms. Elektra. Say "Hi" to da Mr. Tse for uz (he tu wuz nineteen
summerz we he went to da bridge).

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Rescuer's Bridge Shirley Cat anecdotes 8 May 5th 06 03:21 AM
Dmitri has crossed the rainbow bridge Juls Cat health & behaviour 47 September 1st 05 02:36 AM
Neat Rainbow Bridge Site John Cat anecdotes 7 May 14th 05 06:28 PM
Christmas at the Rainbow Bridge Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 2 December 11th 04 11:50 PM
Rainbow bridge? Tony Stanford Cat health & behaviour 2 August 12th 03 10:36 AM